Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 30. marts 2016

Lacquester CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8.4H2O swatches


Lacquester CuAl6(PO4)4(OH)8.4H2O, I love simple names like this ;) – is a beautiful bright green with a stunning blue/violet shift, it is so fascinating. Two coats are enough, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
My camera sees it as a neon, so in my photos the very vivid blue/violet shift isn’t nearly as visible as it is in person, unfortunately, you need to see it in person!
Do you like this unique polish..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely, and what a name :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh how simple the name is! And yes, those clicks are looking fab! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, simple names like this is so nice - but the polish is gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. I certinaly like this polish! But that name.. Couldn't they come up with something longer?

    SvarSlet
  4. I've never been goot at chemistry, but whatever the name might refer to the polish is simply stunning. And I really wish I had it to check for myself :D

    SvarSlet
  5. I prefer Cu2CO3(OH)2, but that's just me. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. BTW, if anyone cares, the name of the polish is chemical formula of turquoise. What I mentioned is chemical formula of my favourite mineral - malachite. :)

      Slet
    2. Ahhh, wise Vedrana, thank you so much!!

      Slet
  6. The color is nothling less than gorgeous, the name is very tricky. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm not convinced by the name to be honest :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...