Sider

▼

lørdag den 7. marts 2015

Chanel 2008 collections

These are the new shades released in 2008 - not showing repromotions.
Click on the names of the polishes to see swatches:

Aurora Blues Accent coll. spring 2008: White Satin 459,  Blue Satin 461, Rose Satin 463, and Azur 465.
The Color Story Coll. summer 2008: Antilope 187 and Flamingo 197.

Gold Rush coll. fall 2008: Kaleidoscope 479, Fantastic 481 and Gold Fiction.

Robertson Boulevard coll. 2008: Melrose 267, Rodeo Drive 277, L.A. Sunrise 287 and L.A. Sunset 297 – store opening.

Paris Moscou coll. fall 2008: Or de Russie 327, Feu de Russie 347 and Nuit de Russie 357.

Holiday 2008: Haut Chocolat 247 and Perle Rosée 257.

Other 2008 polishes - do you have additional info?: Cassis 339, Cherry 441 + Rose Tourbillion 139 (Asia exclusive spring), Rose Gloss 445 and Sun Gloss 443.

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year - Wish- & swap list.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. 339 Cassis was my all time favourite "jelly" or crelly during so long! would you believe I used up a WHOLE bottle and got a second one? I guess this was in the permanent line for a while then disappeared.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. WOW - but I understand you, it IS gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Soo many beautiful colours! I'm sad to say I don't own one chanel :( really must change that!

    SvarSlet
  3. My favourites here are Rodeo Drive, Melrose, Blue Satin and Nuit de Russie :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Some good ones here. The only one I have from here is Blue Satin :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I have 5 polishes from that year but only Cherry and Cassis are my favorites:)

    SvarSlet
  6. wow, i own a stunning 0!!! i envy you on the little russians

    SvarSlet
  7. "Fantastic" is a great name for a pretty polish :)

    SvarSlet
  8. blue satin and whole paris moscou collection :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Nuit de russie is amazing, I am staggered by it :) and i cry out a "oooh" full of love when I see this kind of post :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!