Sider

▼

tirsdag den 8. december 2015

Picture Polish Muse swatches


Picture Polish Muse is one of the five new polishes, just released, and it belongs to the Opulence Shades.
It is a GORGEOUS dark and blue-tones royal purple with a scattered holo effect. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it, do you?

I bought it from Nail The Mail!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co. 
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty polish, great pix!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is gorgeous - thank you so much!

      Slet
  2. I do agree with you - it`s gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. What a beauty! I love it! And such an interesting shade also!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's like a really clear and beautiful night sky full of twinkling stars! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Super pretty polish and super pretty name!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also love both the name and the polish!!

      Slet
  6. What a really nice purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Very pretty, I really like the color and the finish is beautiful aswell.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, PP make this kind of finish so well!!

      Slet
  8. Muse is soooooo amazing! I need it too <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I love this difficult color much more then others in collection. Deep as the Universe))

    SvarSlet
  10. It hurts seeing so many beauties on your blog..! This one I would surely steal from you right now! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL *hiding Muse* oh oh - you cannot find it :D

      Slet
  11. And I loooooooveeeeeee it! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!