Sider

▼

lørdag den 18. juni 2016

Different Dimension One Call Away swatches


Different Dimension One Call Away was sold as the first mystery holos, so it was sold as Mystery Holo #1.
It is a dusky lavender purple and quite a chameleon, it is of course holo, but it’s also chromatic with strong flashes of pink and a darker blue-toned purple. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Do you like this rather unique polish?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brands: Indies & swatches. 

12 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness what a beautiful nail polish :O
    It looks utterly amazing :)
    xx

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it. A LOT! :D
    It also looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this should be right up your alley!

      Slet
  3. This is very pretty! Oh I remember when nice holos were rare,now there is so many to choose from.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there are so incredibly many to choose from - I love that!

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. I'm happy - and slightly surprised to hear it :D

      Slet
  5. I like it very much, it looks super beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!