Sider

▼

torsdag den 17. april 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Orchid of 2014 swatches

This polish was sent for me to review from Edgy Polish!
Too Fancy Lacquer Orchid of 2014 is a soft orchid pink linear holo made in honor of the Pantone color of the year. It's a pleasure to work with, the formula is great and the dry time is good. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
What do you thik of this soft beaut..?
See more Too Fancy Lacquers on Edgy Polish HERE!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Maria, you keep showing gorgeous polishes, this is also a stunning polish...."keep away from the wallet Ann-Sofie"....hahaha...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so sorry, I will immediately stop - or at least until tomorrow ;) *whispering to Ann-Sofies wallet: go buy some polishes* *looking quite innocent*

      Slet
  2. It's gorgeous, but unable to tempt me. No Elena, this is not going to match with your skintone... ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Poor Elena LOL - but I also have colors I love, but doesn't fit my skin tone :)

      Slet
  3. wow beautiful color :) xo

    www,beautyfrontline.com

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a cute and girly polish!

    SvarSlet
  5. Unusual colour for a holo, pretty though

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - I think so many different/unusual colors recently have popped up as holos :)

      Slet
  6. The shade is just gorgeous and I love the idea of the name :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so pretty - and yes, a perfect name :)

      Slet
  7. Interesting polish. Definitely looks like what Pantone decided would be this year's colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a card in that color - and that is somewhat darker, but the card also could be wrong :)

      Slet
  8. Es un color precioso, aunque de esta marca prefiero el azul que nos enseñaste!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way, I'm not totally smitten by this one!

      Slet
  9. This is super pretty, I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet
  10. Such a cute nail polish! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!