Sider

▼

mandag den 7. december 2015

Picture Polish Saphira swatches


Picture Polish Saphira is one of the five new polishes, just released, and it belongs to the Opulence Shades.
It is a beautiful blackened blue scattered holo with a slight teal hue and a load of hex holo glitters. It is a totally starry night polish! 
It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this beauty - what do you think..?

I bought it from Nail The Mail!

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co. 
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous yesssss so gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  2. You know I like starry night polishes a huge lot :) Wow!

    SvarSlet
  3. REALLY gorgeous! Can't wait to get mine in the nail the mail box!

    SvarSlet
  4. The different sized glitter particles add depth to this polish, which I like a lot!

    SvarSlet
  5. Unhas perfeitas!
    Linda demais a cor.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. It is definitely interesting. I like the depth of it.

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow what a dark dream this nail polish *__*

    SvarSlet
  8. That's spectacular :) I love the glitters!

    SvarSlet
  9. Looks really good. Loving the glitters :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. The glitters are so gorgeous! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  11. well, i can see that i will not be able to resist this one

    SvarSlet
  12. Mhh if only it had holo sparkles instead of glitters... pretty nonetheless!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and lately I have had a craving for a little glitters LOL

      Slet
  13. I would be a little bit worried about those bigger pieces of glitter, they would surely be disobedient on my nails, but this nail polish is stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, the formula is perfect, all gitters behave very well!

      Slet
  14. Pure perfection! It goes on my wish list. :)

    SvarSlet
  15. Wow...your nails looks sowww fab! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!