Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 4. august 2012

Versalite Blogger Award

From the sweet LuckyLoveNails I have been nominated for this award, and I am grateful, thank you so much! Please check out her lovely blog!!

The Rules Are:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

1. I'm not going to nominate anyone in particular, I find it so difficult to choose, and it really stresses me out - so instead I hope that those of my frequent commentators that do not have this award, will accept it!?!

3. Share 7 random facts, LOL, if you have seen my awards page, you will see that I have done several "random facts", but I'll give it another go...
- it's very time consuming to blog. A nail art post typical represents 2-3 hours of work before it's ready, counting the time spent for the manicure, the writing, the photos (I typically take between 50 to 100+), choosing and editing photos, and finally preparing the post. But I love it!
- I spend more than 2 hours daily reading and commenting on other peoples blogs and responding on my own - but I love it!
- I hope eventually to be able to create a mini "photo studio" for my hand, I do not like the light a light box gives...
- I think the best outdoor light for nail photos is in the middle of the day in the winter on sunny days with snow on the ground
- for me the best thing about blogging is the interaction with my readers - and of course all the great friends I have "met"
I think that's what I can come up with right now - check in for 2 additional posts today, Nail mail from Croatia and 5 Sation swatches!!

10 kommentarer:

  1. congrats on one more award, you surely deserved it :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. congrats on the award Maria! ^.^

    SvarSlet
  3. Congrats! Haha with all the tags, sometimes it's hard to think of new random facts! I love these :) It definitely takes a good few hours to do comments, but I agree with you, it's fun! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot drinkcitra, LOL yes, and this time I thought it would be a great thing to get out in the open LOL

      Slet
  4. Congrats on your award, sweetie! You deserve it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...