Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. januar 2013

Color Club: Holiday Splendor, By Design, Fashion Moments and First Looks (+ a dupe) swatches

Today I have 4 Color Club swatches for you. They all apply and dry well, and are shown without a top coat, except the first Holiday Splendor, a glitter.

Holiday Splendor is from the "Beyond The Mistletoe" coll. 2012. The holographic glitters are really strong, stronger than shown in these photos. It does remind me quite a bit of a lighter version of China Glaze Atlantis - and that is my favorite glitter ever!
 

 The next 3 are from the "In True Fashion" coll. 2012.
 By Design is a gorgeous eggplant purple cream, I do have a weakness for this kind of color.

 
Fashion Moments is an even darker eggplant purple leaning towards brown or even black, it's very dark. I'm actually wearing this right now with nail art on it, so maybe i should post that on Tuesday...?

 
First Looks is a beautiful blackened teal with a gorgeous shimmer.

First Looks made me think of a possible dupe - and I would say it is. To the left we have Color Club First Looks, and to the right we have Nubar "The Painted Nail" One night Only - what do you think...?

All of these lovely polishes were from my dear friend Lydia, thank you once again :)

43 kommentarer:

  1. the green one it's sooo beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I'm glad you like it too :)

      Slet
  2. Holiday Splendor is my favorite too :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Holiday Splendor may be the prettiest thing i've seen in a while!

    SvarSlet
  4. Holiday Splendor is amazing, and I'd say that the two teals are dupes too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you think they are dupes too :)

      Slet
  5. These are all very beautiful. I'd love to see the nail art you did over Fashion Moments.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Your wish is my command - Tuesday it's on :)

      Slet
  6. Holiday Splendor and Fashion Moments are purdy :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I really love Fashion Moments. It almost looks like my favorite polish ever: Orly Naughty Or Nice.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is really nice, actually it's also very close to OPI I Break for Manicures!

      Slet
  8. I love Holiday Splendor! It is stunning!!

    SvarSlet
  9. beautiful shades ..love them..:)

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. Yes, I'm so pleased to have all of them :)

      Slet
  11. Holiday splendor is so stunning!
    x

    SvarSlet
  12. beautiful swatches! :) cant wait to see some nail art with them! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Lydia, I'm so happy you got these for me, Tuesday the first will on the blog :)

      Slet
  13. They are all beautiful colors! I love the shimmers in First Looks! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - and yes, that shimmer is amazing!!

      Slet
  14. OMG!!! These nail colors are so pretty. I find them so elegant and classy. they are indeed perfect for any occasion.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - and I'm so happy you like them E Lim!

      Slet
  15. It's a dupe indeed :-). Lovely polishes you've got!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is :) - that would be to both LOL

      Slet
  16. Holiday Splendor is amazing :)
    I own First Looks too ^^
    And I think I will compare it with Essie Dive Bar ^^
    I love it sooo much <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is :)
      And I just did compare the bottle to Dive bar - and i think you are spot on!

      Slet
  17. I adore Holiday Splendor, it is beautiful! :-)
    Yes, I think it's a dupe, to me Color Club First Looks and Nubar One night Only look the same! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is beautiful - and yes, there is no doubt about it!

      Slet
  18. fashion moments *.
    but that holiday splendor is also very tempting :D

    SvarSlet
  19. Lydia picked really beautiful polishes! Holiday Splendor... ^_^

    SvarSlet
  20. I wish I could have found the Color Club holiday collection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe you could find it online somewhere...?

      Slet
  21. Oh my goodness! That green one! I loooveee it. I need to go do some Color Club haunting. ;-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...