Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 24. april 2015

Glam Polish Selfless, Brave and True, Storybrooke coll. swatches


Glam Polish Selfless, Brave and True is from the Welcome to Storybrooke collection. It’s a complex multichrome holo whit shifts within the range of different shades of blue, teal, purple, pink, fuchsia and then some. The holo is strong in the sun, but also visible in most light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Love it. The shift is fine, the sparkles are right, the colour is dark. What's not to love? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I was guessing you would love it ;)

      Slet
  2. What a stunner. Everything about it looks amazing :-D What a shift <3

    SvarSlet
  3. wow! such an interesting and rare shade! I think it would be totally unique in my collection :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Look at those Sparkles. Wow. Very gorgepous shade :D

    SvarSlet
  5. I like the shift but there's something about the colour that isn't quite me. But oh well, there are so many Glams to chose between :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed there are so many to choose from - it isn't my favorite Glam either...

      Slet
  6. You should stop posting this lovely glam polish or I will buy some XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I will go on and on and on and on until you buy some - and then I will continue :D

      Slet
  7. I like to look at this polish though it's not a color for me.

    SvarSlet
  8. How beautiful. I think I should buy some more Glam Polish ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...