Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. juni 2016

Picture Polish Allure swatches


Picture Polish Allure is one of the 2015 Collaboration Shades. It’s a stunningly gorgeous magenta scattered holo, and I love it to bits, wow – so bright it’s almost neon… The first coat was surprisingly opaque, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think this is uber-gorgeous <3

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. It leaves me a bit lukewarm. I like it on you as it suits your skin tone perfectly, but on its own I find it to be unexciting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I know it's not you - but I do love it so much, so I'm glad you like it on me!

      Slet
    2. Well, you wear these shades really well. :)

      Slet
  2. Is soooooo pretty <3 love it on your nails

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow ....that is a real beauty!

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous Shade...I need to invest in more PP

    SvarSlet
  5. a stunner! totally your shade

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so very much a me shade :D
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. I like it very much, it's so bright and beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is really lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - one of my all time favorites!

      Slet
  8. Wowwww....loveeeeee it! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. Indeed it is - just like I love them!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...