Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. november 2016

Glam Polish Waikiki Wahine swatches


Glam Polish Waikiki Wahine is from the No Lei-Overs collection, spring 2016. It’s a gorgeous magenta holo with blue and purple flecks. It is very opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this one...?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. Definitely a you-color (and I wouldn't mind at all if this happened to show up at my door either ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. It has this Waikiki touch :))) The shade is pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. The color isn't really for me, but it looks gorgeous on your nails. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I am glad I am sitting down or I would have fainted! Maria this is gorgeous <3 <3 :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. I love this, it's beautiful! ♥

    SvarSlet
  6. Very pretty shade, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. So pretty and very beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...