Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 4. december 2016

The Never Ending Haul Story part 65 - nail mail November


This last month I haven't had the time to buy much, but in the beginning a lot of stuff arrived (but not bought in November) with special currier - thanks my friend!

Lets meet some of the goodies:
Plates and polishes :)

- and a little something more:
plates from Dixie Plates - my fist and I love them...

A few plates called Flowers


And a gift from a friend visiting us <3

That's it, the next weeks al will be terribly busy, I might even stop blogging during that period, lets see....

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish and stamping gear??
Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

21 kommentarer:

  1. What a great package. I still haven't got any Superchick Lacquers, but I really want to try that brand, so I'm envious :D

    SvarSlet
  2. A true nail polish addict will never have enough! :D <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh my, those Superchic polishes are gorgeous as is the paisley image plate.

    SvarSlet
  4. How many pretty things, hope you'll have time to blog! Kisses

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and I also hope so - sooooon :)

      Slet
  5. Less than usual, I think, but still many goodies.

    SvarSlet
  6. Another great haul Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Haha, I ordered my first Superchic polishes not long ago. They're waiting for my next swap and I just can't wait. :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  8. Superchic Lacquer polishes look amazing, but the truth is that all the polishes I see here look amazing :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...