Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. februar 2013

Cirque Lonesome George - swatches & review

 
 
 
 
Cirque Lonesome George was given to me for a review from Wenche at  Norway Nails - thank you!
Lonesome George is a handsom dark green holographic polish. I tested if he needs a base coat, but he doesn’t. I do however always use a ridge filler because of my ridges, and in this case I used two coats of ridge filler on a few nails. I used two coats of Lonesome George, he dries a little bit on the matte side, so I show him with and without top coat…
Two days ago I showed him with nail art on, and I wore that mani almost a week with a minimal tip wear - so that is great, I have fallen in love with Cirque!

38 kommentarer:

  1. What a handsome dude that Lonesome George is, I really like the look!! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. So beautiful and of high quality. Very nice pick.

    SvarSlet
  3. Somehow it reminds me of A England Dragon. But however - its awesome.
    Very regrettable, that Norway Nails does not deliver to Germany or - regrettable Germany does not belong to Scandinavia, otherwiese I would habe ordered already for I don't like ordering in the US.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm planning on doing a green holo comparison - but they are not nearly dupes - close but different...
      And yes, it's a pity - but you could use my address and I would send it on to you...

      Slet
  4. Gorgeous green Maria, looks great on you :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh I love this SO much!!! Absolutely stunning color and swatches!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is difficult not to love :)
      Thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  6. I agree,Lonesome George is one good looking guy:))I love that color

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. He really is - I'm so happy you like him :)

      Slet
  7. Ohh, im waiting for this polish right now. Cant wait untill it gets here:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, you have something to look forward too :)

      Slet
  8. I loved mushrooms that you made on it before and I'm loving how this polish looks itself too! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. The combination of green and holo is gorgeous! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  10. gorgeous <3
    am i crazy or not, but this reminds me lot of nubar reclaim ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are crazy - but not in this case ;)
      The Nubar is a little brighter and the holo particles are smaller in size so it looks more smooth - if that makes sense...?

      Slet
  11. I think this is the prettiest green holo i've ever seen. Adorable!

    SvarSlet
  12. Ah... not helping that you reviewed this one last winter... I need reasons to not buy it ^^;;

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahaha, sorry about that, but I cannot help you with any reasons ;) *whispering: you need it, you need it - NOW* ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...