Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. februar 2013

Picture Polish Jealousy, Jade and Honey dew - swatches

Today I have 3 green Picture Polish polishes to show you...
 
The first was sent to me by NORWAY NAILS - please check their amazing store....
Jealousy is a grass green PACKED with glitter, and here it's shown in ONE - I repeat ONE coat + Seche Vite top coat - pretty amazing, huh..? It applied fairly thick, but not in the goopy way, it’s nice and manageable, just very rich on the brush.

 
 
Next up is Jade - a pretty mint green with a lovely shimmer. This is 2 coats without top coat!

 
Finally we have Honey Dew, that I got from my dear friend Lydia in a swap.
It's a beautiful pale mint, and here shown in two coats, but you might want to apply 3 thinner coats depending on how you normally apply polish.
All of the above polishes are available in NORWAY NAILS - they ship throughout Scandinavia...

Do you have problems commenting?? I had to change settings because of an insane amount of spam, so now only "registered users" can comment, but I'm not sure if that means all of you!
Please send me an email on metzger@mail.tele.dk if you experience any problems commenting....!!!

53 kommentarer:

  1. I LOVE the first green sparkly one. xxx

    www.simplybeuaty123.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  2. That first polish is gorgeous! One layor for such a result? Amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's really amazing that one coat of glitter is enough :)

      Slet
  3. Jealousy is my favorite. Somehow it reminds me to Orly Here Comes Trouble. I love 'Trouble'.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So you love trouble LOL - ahhh, I see what you mean ;)

      Slet
  4. So yummy! These colors are fabulous!

    SvarSlet
  5. I have to say I don't like blue and green polishes very much, but Jealousy and Honey Dew are adorable.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that is quite a compliment to those two then :)

      Slet
  6. I LOVE Jealousy! It is absolutely stunning!

    SvarSlet
  7. That green glitter is amazing! I love it!

    SvarSlet
  8. Jealousy is a stunner! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  9. Both colors are stunning!!

    SvarSlet
  10. wao jealousy is gorgeous! :) they are all very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  11. I love Jealousy and Jade: such yummy colours <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Of course, I need both of them :-) Beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sorry... I wanted to write that I need ALL of them :-)
      No problems commenting :-)

      Slet
    2. LOL even worse loving all three (at least for the purse ;) It looks like no one has problems commenting - and what a relief to be without all the spam, it was insane lately...!

      Slet
  13. I'm a huge fan of green, so I really loved all three of these! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  14. Love all three of them ....:)

    SvarSlet
  15. Oh the first one is gorgeous! Just like fresh grass during Spring time.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly!!! that was my thought too, when I got it on my nails!

      Slet
  16. I really loved all of them!! They are so much my fav colour palette :)

    SvarSlet
  17. Jealousy is stunning *w*
    It reminds me the green glittery one from the cirque du soleil collection by China Glaze ^^
    I really love it!
    Oh, I love the other two as well, but the first one is so... glittery *q*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually they are miles apart - and yes I love both LOL
      Ah tsk, tsk, glitter girl ;)

      Slet
  18. what a beauties... but jealousy took my heart, i'm dying here <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. STOP - I'll remove the photos, please do not die my friend :)

      Slet
  19. Oh wow! Those are some beautiful polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are - I'm so happy to have them :)

      Slet
  20. Svar
    1. It is a gorgeous polish - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  21. Ohhh, thank you for these swatches- Honey Dew and Jade have been catching my eye for ages. And from the look of it, Honey Dew may now be on my wish list.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...