Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 30. januar 2015

Bear Pawlish Betty Lou Got Her Wings swatches

Bear Pawlish Betty Lou Got Her Wings was created when Tennessee lost her grandmother, and this polish is inspired by her. In Tennessee’s own words it’s an icy baby blue, deep like her eyes super holographic to express her spirit and shimmers in rose and lavender to tribute her love of roses and flowers.
It's easy to work with, and I’m wearing two coats for these photos. 
What do you think?
Meet many more Bear Pawlishes and all my indies here: Indies & Co

26 kommentarer:

  1. A true beauty. It suits you very well :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Lovely story behind this polish and a lovely polish.

    SvarSlet
  3. It's precious as the story behind it :) As I read it I thought of the polish I'd do for my own grandmother, I have no doubt of its colour and finish :)
    I love the "deepness" of this colour, it makes it quite unique.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that's so sweet :)
      It is quite unique, I agree :)

      Slet
  4. Oh, this is a wonderful shade of blue! *_*

    SvarSlet
  5. Ahw a beauty! And the story as well!

    SvarSlet
  6. Great looking polish and an even greater story behind it. I like that a lot.

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a really pretty one and the story behind it - sad but nice too. A fitting tribute :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a lovely story to go with a real lovely polish

    SvarSlet
  9. i'm so glad that betty lou get her wings ;)
    cool name, pretty polish :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I still think I would prefer life rather than wings - but of course if she was very ill, it's another matter...

      Slet
  10. Beauty! Beauty! Beauty!!!!!! Unstoppable Beauty.

    SvarSlet
  11. So incredibly beautiful, its shade is a classical for holos but it is gorgeous nevertheless :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...