Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 31. maj 2015

Floral Blue Moo-n nailart

The base color is Moo Moo’s Signatures Once In A Blue Moo-n, see swatches HERE, and on the pinkie and index I have added a coat of Moo Moo’s Signatures Shoomoo. I painted a floral vine nail art with acrylic craft colors. The top coat is Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I like it a lot, also the way glitter seems to sneak into your manis :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I knew you would notice - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous nail art! Your flowers are always so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely flowers on this gorgeous blue. I love it Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Ficaram lindas as unhas! Adoro azul...
    Beijokas da Camila e Carol
    http://www.vamospapear.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Camila, but please do no link spam!

      Slet
  5. Wohhh! it's one of your best flower manis Maira,. I really like this so much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's quite a compliment, thanks a lot Nailfame :)

      Slet
  6. So gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm not too keen on glitter, but I love your flowers. They go great with that polish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Vedrana. As you know I'm not a glitter person either, but I do like this one LOL

      Slet
  8. Pretty! I can't say often enough how wonderful this blue is...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right, it's a gorgeous polish!

      Slet
  9. Beautiful base and really, really cute flowers :-) Lovely! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. love that blue with your flowers :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Amazing shade of blue and manicure! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it Irina, thank you so much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...