Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 29. maj 2015

Polish My Life Rays Of Sun swatches


Polish My Life Rays Of Sun is a beautiful pale pastel yellow cream polish. It has a big share of white, so one also could call it a cream color. It is surprisingly opaque in one coat, and the formula is flawless, so I quickly fell even more in love with this one! This is two super easy coats, and to prove my point about the flawless formula I didn’t add a top coat for these photos!
I love this almost cream shade of pastel yellow, even if Blogger messes with the colors of my original photos...

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Great one, it looks pretty alone and it can be a great base for a nail art!

    SvarSlet
  2. What a delicate creamy polish! Would be great as a base for flowers :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It would - and I love how delicate it is!

      Slet
  3. Hi dear Maria! What a pretty creamy nail polish! It is very nice also without topcoat! I have to try this nail polishes one day! !! Thanks for sharing them!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  4. Very pretty and delicate shade of yellow!

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, it is so soft and buttery and lovely. Very pretty shade.

    SvarSlet
  6. This one is really nice, even if it is quite pale! Looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
  7. I like it! It looks nice on I think :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. I am impressed that it's a two coater. I find yellows really tricky :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also am - generally I don't find yellows tricky, but I know a lot if girls do...

      Slet
  9. It's very beautiful and very soft shade. <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Well, no comments. You know me ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. (Y) - I know you do not share my passion for pastel yellows ;)

      Slet
  11. Actually, this is the yellow that I really like! :-) Can you believe it? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I can believe it, it is so pale, and I have brainwashed you into loving them :D

      Slet
  12. Every time I see this kind of shades I think of you right ahead :D

    SvarSlet
  13. what a beauty, i have a soft spot in my heart for this kind of yellow <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...