Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 28. august 2015

Cult Nails Manipulative and Nakizzle’s Shizzle swatches


Today I have two random Cult Nail polishes… Both are fairly opaque in one coat, but I show them in two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Manipulative:
Manipulative is a dusty blue green with a subtle shimmer.

Nakizzle’s Shizzle:
Nakizzle’s Shizzle is a pretty light sky blue cream.
Do you like them..?

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I really like them both but I am a huge sucker for blue polishes! I can't decide which one I like the most, they both look gorgeous on your nails! xx

    SvarSlet
  2. i'm not picky, i love both :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I think I like Manipulative. I was sorry to read that Maria has closed down the company, as Cult Nails made my favourite top coat.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think a lot of girls were sad she closed the shop!

      Slet
  4. Hmm between the two I prefer the second! =)
    Have a serene saturday,
    kisses,
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also my choice - thanks the same to you Marghe!

      Slet
  5. Both are really nice and look great on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. The bright blue is a hint prettier!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...