Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 11. januar 2016

Different Dimension I Lava You swatches


Let's start this week with a blast of a polish!
Different Dimension I Lava You is from Falling In Love collection.
Where to start?
How about WOOOOW, this polish is all my polish heart ever can ask for: it’s magenta and it’s holo with a very strong effect also very visible in indoor light settings!!
You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Can you tell I love it??? Nah probably not - but I do :D

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. Come to Mama! :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow it really is from different dimension, I love it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right - it is amazing!

      Slet
  3. Wow! This goes up on my wishlist straight away! Soooo beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Wohhhh! It's a gorrrrrrgeouusss beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. You know I'm not that big on magenta, but this polish is a stunner and I love how juicy it looks.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know - so this is quite a compliment for it!

      Slet
  6. My jaw just dropped down to my chest! Wow, this is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It also has that jaw dropping effect on me ;)

      Slet
  7. Really beautiful, and it has such a strong holo effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Be still my heart! WOW! Wow!! I mean... that is just beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. OMG this is another really gorgeous one :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...