Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. januar 2016

Enchanted Polish Garland swatches


Enchanted Polish Garland was released in December 2015. It is a dark olive/khaki green with a beautiful golden shimmer, pretty, but not really mu color. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this one..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. I honestly don't understand the hype about Enchanted Polish. Ok, it's a nice polish but not that unique.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, there are some true beauties, but most are beautiful - but not unique.
      I have promised myself to stay out of the EP hype, but I have bought a few to try them out myself...

      Slet
  2. OMG... what a gorgeous color! I can't get my hands on EP without paying a lot for shipping and taxes, so I guess it's for the best I haven't seen this one before because I just know I would have had a hard time NOT buying it.

    SvarSlet
  3. I think this is gorgeous! I don't own a single EP, when something gets hyped like that it usually puts me off a bit.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, me too, but I decided to go for a few anyhow :D

      Slet
  4. It's not my colour either. I refuse to take part in a hype, so I've only got a couple of EPs from way back when it was easier :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It maybe isn't your colour, but it is very interesting and I like how it looks on you.

    SvarSlet
  6. It's nice and I like that shimmer. Looks good :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. i love it, it's really interesting

    SvarSlet
  8. definitely my kind of color <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It is very unique and I can clearly see it with some white flowers on! :-) :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...