Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 24. august 2016

Picture Polish Holo Sphere swatches


This is the last of the 5 new Picture Polish polishes I bought, see Meow and Remember HERE and Alice and Orchid HERE.

Say hello to Holo Sphere:
Picture Polish Holo Sphere is one of the brand new 2016 Collaboration Shades. It is a black jelly scattered holo with holo glitter and purple-blue shifting shimmer. The formula was thicker than I’m used to with Picture Polish, even with similar holo/glitter/shimmer mixes, but I still was easy enough to use, all though the dry time also was slightly longer than I’m used to. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Holo Sphere..?
Do you know Simply Naillogical on Youtube?
I think she is rather hilarious to watch from time to time...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

19 kommentarer:

  1. Meow and Remember are so gorgeous as well. Like this one! Not a huge fan of glitter polishes but somehow I like them by PP

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are right, I feel the same way about the PP glitters...

      Slet
  2. I like it but I don't love it actually.

    SvarSlet
  3. Surprisingly, I am not a big fan of this polish. It is too "indie polishes 2012". However, I can and will appreciate any dark polish that tempts you to wear it, because you suit you really well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way, it's not tat interesting - let alone fit to bear this name!

      Slet
  4. São sempre lindos...ainda ei de ter um da marca.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje
    Instagram | Twitter | Fan Page

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and I also love this brand!

      Slet
  5. I like it but it's not holographic. So why name it Holo Sphere? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - only a few glitters are holo...

      Slet
  6. I'm not a huge fan of black polishes, and not really of Simply Naillogical either to be honest :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. She can be too much, I agree, but in the right mood some of her videos are too fun :D

      Slet
  7. It's good for some galaxy nailart!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...