Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. november 2011

Tiffany dots – Tiffany prikker


 Outdoor - udendørs
Indoor, flash - indendørs, blitz
The base color is OPI Planks A Lot from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection 2011. And the dots are Tiffany blue, which means that it’s China Glaze X? (give me your bid ;)
Do you like the color combination?
Basisfarven er OPI Planks A Lot fra Pirates of the Caribbean kollektionen 2011. Og prikkerne er Tiffany blå, hvilket betyder, at de er lavet med China Glaze X? (kom med dit bud ;)
Kan du li’ farvekombinationen?

5 kommentarer:

  1. Really cute mani,I love dots:)

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks :) I like it too, but no answer in the "quizz" about what polish it is ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. No dear,I haven't forgot to answer,I am just not very good with the names of polish (even with ones in my own collection) but I will risk it and say "For Audry"??

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes, my dear, you are completely right, it is For Audrey :)

    SvarSlet
  5. jeg synes kombinationen er rigtig god... jeg mangler påske lige en gul sløjfe/bånd og så tænker jeg påskeæg... :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...