Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. juli 2012

China Glaze® Luster Chromes - press release

China Glaze® Introduces Six Radiant Luster Chromes for Fall 2012
Los Angeles, CA – (June 2012): Say the word “Bohemian” and most people automatically think bell-bottoms and fringed vests.  Today’s Bohemian look is refined, feminine and carefree, epitomized by fashion icon Nicole Richie’s modern Bohemian look.  China Glaze® gives the free-spirited look a fresh, trendy spin with its latest specialty collection, New BohemianChina Glaze® New Bohemian will leave you mesmerized as the color shifts and moves across the nail, traveling with the light.  The chrome-like finish radiates with high shine and intense color, captivating your senses with every twist and turn.

Push the boundaries of color and fashion with the unconventional collection of six lustrous shades including:

·         Unpredictable – Multidimensional gorgeous green
·         Rare & Radiant – Extraordinarily rich gold
·         Swanky Silk – Brilliant beige with peach undertones
·         No Plain Jane – Lavish lavender-pink
·         Want My Bawdy – Sexy sapphire blue
·         Deviantly Daring – Adventurously bold peacock teal

The China Glaze® New Bohemian collection will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in August 2012.  Individual polishes retail for $6.99 MSRP.
 



17 kommentarer:

  1. those look awesome for stamping! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you have a point there Lydia :)

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. I look forward to seeing the first swatches..

      Slet
  3. No Pain Jane, må meget gerne komme på besøg hos mig :-p De er egentlig alle pæne...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hvis hun nu kommer på besøg, tror du så ikke det bliver et mere permanent ophold ;)

      Slet
  4. I hope this collection gets here because the hunger games and Safari didn't :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Can't waaaait to see swatches of these!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It will be very interesting - I especially look forward to seeing the blue...

      Slet
  6. Ooh these look like they are going to be beautiful. I might have to indulge x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it seems like we all are good at finding reasons for why.... ;)

      Slet
  7. Eek! Can't wait for these! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I just saw the first swatches yesterday :)

      Slet
  8. The manager of my local Sally's is setting a set of these aside for me when they release on the 1st. I am SO excited! I love multi-chromes and at lease the bottle shots in the press release makes them look amazing! I have been excited about these more than any other new collection.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that sounds good, I hope you love them IRL too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...