Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 12. juli 2012

"Por tu naturalidad" award

Thank you so very much to the sweet Lillibith from Lillibit´s Nail Art World for giving me this award - she was kind enough to translate it for me too!!
Please checkout her blog - she is a new blogger with a lot to offer!
Thanks Lillibith for the translation:
For being natural and for putting enjoyment before competitiveness.

The rules:
Post the award photo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you for this award.
Nominate 10 bloggers. 
Tell me what makes you hooked on following a blog.

I love blogs with nail art, but I also love to see well made and well photographed swatches, that helps me decide if I want to buy a color or not.

But what makes me stay and comment over and over are bloggers who I can feel cares about their readers and reacts to comments, not necessarily to each and everyone like I do - and/or find the time to visit my blog and comment from time to time.

These 10+ bloggers (in no particular order) all are like that - and again I'm in this hopeless "how to chose" situation...

Sekhmet's Purple Castle
Mimi's Vanity Box
The Polish Hideout
CharlieDBeauty
The Lacquer Tracker
zebra-nails 
BeautyShades
Gold Speck Nails
NailsLikeLace
Nail Addict
Frazzle and Aniploish
Polish Amor
drinkCitra
Raggio di Luna Nails
Nail crazy
Polish and Charms
Rainbowify Me ~ Nail blog 
Doktor S Fierceness

29 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much, that's really sweet of you! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you for your words!! You deserve this award!! You are a lovely person and a great artist :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank YOU so much Lillibit, I am so happy that you think so!

      Slet
  3. awww thank you for the award and congrats too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are welcome, Polish AMOR, you deserve it!

      Slet
  4. Thank you so much, Maria! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Thank you so much, Maria! It's very sweet of you! <3

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yun, you always comment, and I love that - you so deserve this, also for being so very positive :)

      Slet
  6. Congrats! And thanks so much for thinking of me!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you ScarsLikeLace - and you are welcome :)

      Slet
  7. Aw, thanks for the tag! I am not so good at replying to comments, I'm afraid (though I do try to answer direct questions), but I love visiting other blogs.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Karen, that's one of the things I love about you, you are good at encouraging other bloggers by commenting on their posts!

      Slet
  8. congrats on this one... and thanks for taging me <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Congratulations! And thank you so much, Maria! You're very kind to think of me. I appreciate it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you The Lacquer Tracker, and of course I think of you :)

      Slet
  10. Congratulations dear Maria on getting this award! :) annndd thank you so much for thinking of me. I love your answer by the way. Hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - and of course you need to get this Lydia :)

      Slet
  11. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me!

    You are such a lovely person and I love reading your blog almost every day (I've been poorly this week but I'm catching up). Your nail art is AMAZING!

    Thanks again x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, now you make me blush, and now worries, life is like that from time to time - thank you so much CharlieDBeauty :)

      Slet
  12. Sorry, I missed to check also this post, luckily I came back and found it! :-)
    Thank you again for giving this beautiful blog awards also to me and my blog, looking at the names of other blogs you nominated I see I'm in good company :-) and it is an honour getting the nomination from you! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Don't worry, and yes you are - I'm happy you accept it!

      Slet
  13. Ooh another award? Congrats! This one is cool. I agree with you about what attracts you to a blog. Aw thanks for passing this on! I still need to post the other one haha :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it's raining awards - unfortunately also from the sky :)
      Take your time, no need to stress over an award, and you are very welcome, drinkcitra!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...