Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 10. november 2012

Bear in mind....

Jessica Bear in Mind I'm Kind and I'm Strong
Today I have a quick - but cute post for you!
Jessica Bear in Mind are available at Ninja Polish in four shades: I'm Beautiful, I'm Confident, I'm Kind and I'm Strong, all in these cute teddy bear shaped bottles. And I willingly admit that I have a soft spot for Teddy Bears...
I bought them for display on my polish homes, and *Ky*  noticed them when I showed my birthday haul - so here they are *Ky* :)
Jessica Bear in Mind I'm Kind and I'm Strong has multi-colored glitter, and dry very gritty, but as I said, I only use them for display. I have top coat on one half of each of the swatch sticks, but they still are a little gritty. I'm Strong only has a weak blue shade out of the bottle, so it's great for layering over  a pastel blue.
I'm strong alone and over a pastel blue with top coat
Aren't the little bear-bottles beary cute....???

58 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh *w* <3 and YES, the bottles are the cutest ones I've ever seen! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I love special bottles like these ones. I even buy bottles for the bottle alone, also if I don't like the colour that much :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We need cute and fun bottles for display - I completely agree!

      Slet
  3. Those bottles are too cute! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Cute bottles!!!
    And good looking swatches too!

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. Ahhhaaa, another teddy bear lover - thanks Shannara!

      Slet
  6. These are the cutest little bottles!! ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They couldn't be cuter, thanks Elisabeth!!

      Slet
  7. love the little bottles :) too cute!

    SvarSlet
  8. wow..so cute bottles...i love them..:)

    SvarSlet
  9. I had bottles a bit like these when I was a kid. ;D
    They're so cute!
    x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are really cute, thanks a lot Arletta!

      Slet
  10. Cute bottles! And the colours too! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Awwww they are soo beary cute :)

    SvarSlet
  12. oh my gosh they are so cute! xx
    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  13. The bear bottles are ADORABLEEEE! What kind of topcoat did you use? I dont really like gritty polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I always use Seche vite, and to get a smooth result I would have needed two coats, so they are pretty gritty. I'm however only using them for display :)

      Slet
  14. Beautiful colors! I used to have polish bottles like this when I was younger!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. These were the first of this shape I came across, thanks drinkcitra!

      Slet
  15. Cute! I didn't realize those had sparkles in them!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do, unfortunately gritty glitters - but the bottles are cute LOL

      Slet
  16. Beary cute indeed! I'd buy these just for the cute bottles too :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, another teddy bear lover - thanks Vita!

      Slet
  17. Those are some super cute bottles!

    SvarSlet
  18. The little bear bottles are so cute:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot BeautyShades, I'm happy you like them!!

      Slet
  19. Jealous! I've been pining for these forever! I love the bottles, they are just so cute!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Go for them LOL - they are not too expensive, thanks a lot ScarsLikeLace!

      Slet
  20. Svar
    1. I'm happy you like them, thanks a lot maRyya!

      Slet
  21. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them, thanks a lot Meredith Anne!

      Slet
  22. What a cute bottles! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so cute LOL - thanks zebra-nails!

      Slet
  23. Oh my, the bottles are so cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  24. They are incredible cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL they really are - I'm happy you like them Katherine!!

      Slet
  25. Svar
    1. They are so very cute, thanks a lot Jenni!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...