Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 19. november 2012

Micro Painting Monday 1

This is the first "Micro Painting Monday" - read more towards the end of this post...
Dette er den første Mikro Maleri Mandag - læs mere i slutningen af indlægget...
First we have C Coolcos 151 + one coat of P2 Just Fantastic and the "ground" is sponged with Sation Ego-Friendly.

Secondly we have China Glaze Octa Gone Wild - an amazing polish with a strong holo in all kinds of light! I chose to do simple floral vines on it.

Finally we have Cult Deal With it, the first nail is layered with a coat of Elixir Miss Kitty's Mee-Yow, but I dont remember the different kinds of flakies, shimmers and glitters on the rest, ah well base on #2 is Butter London Wallis and on the last the ground is probably China Glaze Atlantis...

Micro Painting Monday was born because I more and more often paint nail art on my nails, that I like to wear for several days.
A while back I started painting an artificial nail with my mani each time I did a new one, this way I get to keep it!
But since I love to paint more and more, I started painting other stuff just for fun - it makes me happy and is a complete zen-moment for me.
So that's basically how Micro Painting Monday evolved, and the paintings I'm going to show are born that way...
The benefits for me (and the glitter lovers among my readers) are many, but for one I can play with glitter as much as I like (because I'm not too keen on having it on my nails), and I can try colors, that aren't really "my colors" and create something I like anyhow.
Micro Painting Monday opstod fordi jeg tiere og tiere havde malet nail art på mine negle, som jeg gerne ville beholde på i flere dage.
For nogle måneder siden begyndte jeg derfor også at male en kunstig negl med samme motiv!
Men fordi jeg er blevet mere og mere glad forat male, begyndte jeg at male andet, bare for shov - det giver mig glæde - og jeg forsvinder helt ind i mig selv.
Så det er i store træk hvordan ideen opstod, og malerierne jeg vil vise er blevet til på den måde...
Fordelene er mange, men frem for alt kan jeg lege med glitter, som jeg ikke bryder så meget om på mine egne negle, men også med farver, som ikke er så gode til mig.

77 kommentarer:

  1. These are freakin adorable. The middle ones are sooo gorgeous and the other two are so cute

    great job

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them, thanks NailNarcotics!

      Slet
  2. I like the idea of micro-painting monday. You're painting your nails every day and I already wondered if you really want to change it... Especially because your nail art is so pretty. What you showed us today: gorgeous! I love the holo nails and those adorable mushrooms :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so kind - I'm so, so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Kayono!

      Slet
  3. It's like visiting an art museum :)) The first set is adorable!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, I'm happy if you think so - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. Wow, these are so detailed - fabulous

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear it Cali369!

      Slet
  5. These are so stunning! I really love the whole idea. I totally get the whole art zen moment, this is a brilliant way to keep your work.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so, so happy that you like it, thanks a lot KawaiiKagura!

      Slet
  6. I love the idea of micro painting monday! Fabulous idea, Maria. :D You're so talented.

    SvarSlet
  7. Your micro pieces of art are beautiful!
    I love all three designs! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you do, my friend, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. Er dybt imponeret, virkelig. Det er så skøn og så detaljeret på en gang. Jeg er næsten målløs.

    kh
    Simone

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Wow, tusind tak Simone, det var sødt sagt!

      Slet
  9. These look sooo amazing, well done Maria :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I don't even know what to say. These are freaking AMAZING!! Beautiful job as always! :D

    SvarSlet
  11. OMG! That isn´t Nail Art: it´s Art!!!
    I love your designs :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That comment makes me really, really proud, thanks a lot Lillibit!

      Slet
  12. Your designs are so pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. wow I especially love the second set!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's such an amazing holo, thanks a lot Shannara!

      Slet
  14. OMG these are absolutely GORGEOUS! love the third set the most. You are so talented Maria, you never stop amazing me. Just so wonderful and cool! I love your work! Loving Micro Painting Mondays :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, Lydia, thank you so much for your kind words :)

      Slet
  15. de er smukke alle sammen. Svampene er min favorit

    Micro Painting Monday er perfekt :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Kathrine, jeg synes også rigtigt godt om svampene selv :)

      Slet
  16. You are so talented, Maria! These are absolutely amazing! If I had nail art that looked like yours, I wouldn't change it every day either. I'd probably wear it till all the polish chipped off lol. <3

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, you make me blush, thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  17. You're very talented, beautiful artwork.

    SvarSlet
  18. These are fantastic! Such sweet little works of art :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so very much Yun, I'm so happy you see it that way!

      Slet
  19. These are so beautiful...little tiny painting wonders! Would love to see you do some winter themes that might help inspire me for upcoming holiday season.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot beach gal - I think I'll do snow scenes too - but I paint what the color tells me to paint :)

      Slet
  20. Svar
    1. WOW, I'm so proud to hear it, thanks a lot GoingtotheShowing!

      Slet
  21. Perfect! They are beautiful Maria---so life-like!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Gottwinkies, I really appreciate it!

      Slet
  22. Gorgeous...love the holo one more...:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Puja, a good holo is hard to resist!

      Slet
  23. These are so beautiful Maria, it's like little paintings on your nails.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot Katherine!

      Slet
  24. Maria, these are beyond gorgeous. I love the fact that it is the painting itself that gives you such joy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much lauriestrode for your kind words. It's always been the phase leading to a finished result, that has driven me. Once it (whatever it might be), is finished, I'm ready for a new project...

      Slet
  25. Oh My God!!!
    I think these are ones of the best nails I have ever seen *3*
    WOW!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, sweet music to my ears, thanks a lot *Ky*!

      Slet
  26. it would be too hard to pick a favorite, all of them are absolutely gorgeous *.*
    can't wait to see more of it :D

    SvarSlet
  27. Wow, they all are beautiful but the second one with the China Glaze holo base it's fabulous. Reminds me of Asiatic manicures.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words, Andrea!!

      Slet
  28. These designs are amazing!

    SvarSlet
  29. I am just stunned at the level of detail in these, Maria--they're gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
  30. Det er sød musik i mine ører hver gang, tusind tak Christina, det gør mig oprigtigt glad!

    SvarSlet
  31. Mind = Blown! You are so talented!! My favourite is the simple vines... but I am blown away at the skill shown in the woodland scenes. Simply amazing Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh Karen, I'm so happy to hear it, thank you so much!!

      Slet
  32. I'm catching up on my blog reading (again) so just seeing this now. I love the vines especially! What a fun idea. :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...