Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 24. november 2012

Make Up Your Face polish swatches

I saw swatches of Quartz on a blog, and went to check out the shop of Make Up Your Face on Etsy. Here my attention was caught by the Deception Collection - an below I'll show you why...
Aren't they cute...?
Deception coll. over black left to right: Treachery, Betrayal and Devious
I love to use this kind of color changing effects in my nail art, and these in many ways reminds me of Kiko's Sparkle Touch.
Deception coll. over black left to right: Treachery, Betrayal and Devious
Deception coll. over black left to right: Treachery, Betrayal and Devious
Deception coll. over black left to right: Treachery, Betrayal and Devious
Quarts over blue and black - it gives a unique and subdued ice/glazier effect with slight blue/green shades....

45 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful polishes, thanks for sharing :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I flippin' love colour shifting polish & I am actually the worst person for capturing it on Camera! Great job with these photos.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's such a nice tool to have in nail art I totally agree :)
      My new set up is perfect for photographing these too :)

      Slet
  3. OH MY GOD! I'm in love!! LOL These are absolutely stunning!!! Want! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Follow the link - and shop away LOL, you will not regret it!

      Slet
  4. They are all beautiful, very nice effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a nice bunch of polishes. I think Devious is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Devious give the most interesting shift, I think it's my favorite too, thanks :)

      Slet
  6. Beautiful effects :)

    SvarSlet
  7. ooo Quartz looks very unique!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, really like I imagine pieces of a glazier...

      Slet
  8. Betrayal and Devious oh wow, those are beautiful! - those little tags on the bottles are sooo adorable!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to have found them - thanks Lydia :)

      Slet
  9. Oooo so pretty! Great swatches! (:

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. Yes they are, aren't they - thanks Elizabeth!

      Slet
  11. They are cute indeed and are beautiful colors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they really are so useful for effect, thanks Katherine!

      Slet
  12. wow, awesome polishes... now i want them too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I understand why you do - they really are gorgeous, thanks Zana!

      Slet
  13. Svar
    1. If I had to choose one only, that would be it :)

      Slet
  14. Oh wow, they all look so beautiful over black! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they really do, they have an amazing effect...

      Slet
  15. Very pretty! I've not heard of this brand before ... will have to go look at their etsy page.

    SvarSlet
  16. Svar
    1. I think so too - thanks a lot GoingtotheShowing!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...