Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 1. august 2014

Essence Blow my Mint and Lovely Lavender swatches, Bloom Me Up collection

In this post I will show you my 2 picks of the 4 polishes in the Essence Bloom Me Up collection early spring 2014.

Blow my Mint:
01 Blow My Mint is a mint cream polish – this is 2 easy coats with a top coat.

Lovely Lavender:
02 Lovely Lavender is a pretty lavender with a subtle silver shimmer – this is 2 easy coats with a top coat.
Do you like them - and do you have any favorites?

23 kommentarer:

  1. The first one isn't my shade, but the second one is lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  2. The lavender one makes your skin so brown, very flattering! The shimmer in it is also sweet.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yes, it's very sweet :)

      Slet
  3. lovely, such a delicate shades :D

    SvarSlet
  4. the second one is such a sweet heart!

    SvarSlet
  5. Oooh, minty. I didn't get any polishes from this collection, but now I think I should have bought the minty one. Or maybe not.

    SvarSlet
  6. I love how the bottles are decorated :-) And, yes, I love both colours :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. These are both pretty. I really like the Mint - it is so delicate! And the Lavender is very pretty too - I think the subtle shimmer is reeling me in!! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL shimmer can have just that effect ;)

      Slet
  8. I would buy lovely lavender :) sooo beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  9. I especially like the lavender and you rock that colour! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I like them both :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...