Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 20. august 2014

Floral nail art: Rhiannon meets the Nightbird

The base colors are the dark blue Darling Diva Nightbird and on the middle fingers I have Darling Diva Rhiannon – both are holos, and I haven’t show swatches of them yet. I painted the vines and flowers with acrylic craft color. The top coat is Seche vite. 
Do you like it?
I bought both polishes from Edgy Polish!

Please check my blog later today, I have a huge rant about Born Pretty Store's relentless spamming, the lack of respect is beyond comparison!!!

28 kommentarer:

  1. Both these colours look really good! Can't wait to see the swatches :-D

    The flowers look so pretty - nice colours! :-)

    I read your comment yesterday about it so I'm interested to read your post - I'll see it later.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I too liked how they looked together - thanks a lot Ananka!
      As for the Born Pretty Store story it is pretty hefty - I am sooo angry with them!!

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tina, I'm really happy you like it!

      Slet
  3. I love these two together - they're beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They suit each other very well. thanks a lot Marianne!

      Slet
  4. The darker blue is my favourite. Pretty flowers.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mine too - it's a gorgeous blue - thank you so much :)

      Slet
  5. omg this is simply beautiful and so gorgeous!! good job!! <3 :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. I would have thought two holos and flowers are too much but these are just great together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, I'm happy you think so :)

      Slet
  8. Darling Diva Nightbird is stunning and I love all the manicure :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed a gorgeous blue - thank you so much Tanja!!

      Slet
  9. Very pretty and very interesting. Two polishes complement each other nicely and your nail art is really sweet. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  10. both of them pretty, but my heart goes for Darling Diva Nightbird :D
    love how you combined them, nail art goes with them just great <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nightbird is so amazing - thank you so much Zana!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...