Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 29. august 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Mirror Of Dawn swatches

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Mirror of Dawn is a grey holo with a strong golden sheen – the end result is very interesting. The holo effect is strong in the sun, but also very visible in other light settings.
It is very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats with a very good dry time. I used a top coat but it does dry shiny on its own.
What do you think of this kind of mysterious shade?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

25 kommentarer:

  1. It's gorgeous, but unfortunately far too bright for me :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Good name for it :)
    I like it - it's slightly 'dirty' shade, so it won't be my favourite. Still looks pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and yes, normally I hate dirty shades, but this didn't feel like that at all :)

      Slet
  3. In the first picture it looks almost like a nude holo. Verry pretty! And it suits you great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is kind of a chameleon, thank you so much!

      Slet
  4. It is smoking hot! That holo is really strong.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I knew it would be right up the Vedrana Alley :D

      Slet
  5. Oh wow! Amazing holo nail polish <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the rainbows a lot - and the pretty shine it has! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. That's actually quite nice for a grey

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - actually doesn't even feel really grey...

      Slet
  8. This looks really lovely and I love how it looks in the second photo <3 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, it is very unique!

      Slet
  9. The raibbow is so pretty here! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...