Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 28. august 2014

Irresistible flowers - floral nail art

OK, this is an 8 month old mani from the vault - time to post it, my nails really were shorter back then, huh ;)
The base color is Chanel Irresistible 127 from Christmas 2002, and I actually wore this mani around Christmas 2013. Before I painted subtle flower vines I dabbed the tips with Ciate Confetti to add some sparkle. The top coat is as always Seche Vite.
Do you like this old mani...

19 kommentarer:

  1. Such a lovely Chanel and I love the flowers with the glittery tips! It really is perfect for the festive season ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ananka, I'm happy you like it!!

      Slet
  2. Irresistible is really irresistible and your mani is very classy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It kind of is, isn't it - thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  3. Christmas rule ;D
    I like it a lot and with the glitter the shade of Chanel it somehow reminds me of Christmas. Not too much though. The Chanel is so sexy :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, so you are a Christmas girl - not the only one among my readers :D

      Slet
  4. Very festive! I like the extra glitter.

    SvarSlet
  5. So pretty and i just realized that I miss winter :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irmak, hmm I look forward to spring LOL

      Slet
  6. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Alicia, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. It really is a gorgeous shade, thanks a lot John!

      Slet
  8. Nice flowers! Yes, your nails are much longer now :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Well done my flower quenn ♡♡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet Gonca, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  10. Very nice flowers! Love the touch of glitter ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thank you so much Irina!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...