Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 31. januar 2012

H&M Hunt Me Down swatches and review - anmeldelse


This color is a very gorgeous dusty, grayish/khaki/army grey-green cream color, close but not a dupe to Essie Sew Psyched, I’ll soon show you a comparison. It’s 2 coats and no top coat. It dries a bit on the slow side, but otherwise OK to work with.
Thursday I’ll show you Unplugged Hunt Me Down
Denne farve er en meget lækker, grålig/kakhi/army grågrøn creme farve, der ligger tæt op af Essie Sew Psyched, jeg viser om få dage en sammenligning af dem. På billederne ser du 2 lag over en ridge filler og der er ikke brugt top coat. Den er let at arbejde med, men tørrer en smule langsomt.
På torsdag kan du se Unplugged Hunt Me Down.

6 kommentarer:

  1. lovely shade, i'd love to see the comparison :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nail Crazy, thank you, I think it's Friday. Today and tomorrow are both unplugged days :)

      Slet
  2. This is another pretty khaki green!

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks Nail Reflections, yes, It's very nice :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Great color although I skipped this since I want to get Sew Psyched eventually, and they looked so close. Awaiting for comparison ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The Essie also is a better quality and dries quicker, so I would go for that one too, today you can see it with unplugged nail art, and the comparison is tomorrow, Friday :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...