Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 1. februar 2012

Unplugged Essie Sew Psyched

Click on the photos to see more details - klik på fotos for at se flere detajler.



And the right hand - og højre hånd
This is unplugged nail art on 2 coats of Essie Sew Psyched over a ridge filler base coat. The top coat is Seche Vite. See the swatches without nail arte HERE.
The nail art is painted with acrylic colors and and a fine brush.
Which nail/s do you prefer :)
Her har du unplugged nail art på 2 lag Essie Sew Psyched over en ridge filler base coat. Top coaten er Seche Vite. Se lakken uden nail art HER.
Til nail arten brugte jeg akrylfarver og en fin pensel.
Hvilken/hvilke negl/e foretrækker du?

16 kommentarer:

  1. This looks so good,did I tell you how I love the way you do those flowers,they look so cute and the whole nail art has that artistic vibe:)

    SvarSlet
  2. One of the coolest mani's I've seen in a while!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH, WOW, thank you mrsrexy, that's quite a compliment :)

      Slet
  3. cool :-D
    the ring finger on your left hand looks particularly interesting, it's the simplest one but very interesting :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, Thanks Nail crazy, I remember that I got all caught up in doing that nail, I was like a stripe-machine LOL

      Slet
  4. I love all of the flowers! Very pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I like the flowers myself too :)

      Slet
  5. So fun! I especially like your thumb--well done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Karen, the thumb reminds me of thistle flowers LOL

      Slet
  6. så fint, jeg må sige at denne omgang er mine ynglings, elsker bare de friske farve oven på den lidt visne grønne

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak skal du have Kat :) - jeg tror osse at denne og så unplugged på CG Westside Warrior er mine favoritter :)

      Slet
  7. I love how you paint! Your thumb is awesome with those flowers! love this mani so much!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Nail Reflections, I blush and am happy :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...