Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 2. december 2012

Illamasqua swatches: Charisma, Creator, Viridian, Glitterati & Scarab

Illamasqua Charisma
 
 
Illamasqua Charisma is described as a deep raspberry pink, and I agree, it's gorgeous, just look at that shimmer...
Illamasqua Creator

Illamasqua Creator is described as a magical black. It's black and full packed with silver glitter, the finish is surprisingly smooth, but still I would add a top coat....
Illamasqua Scarab
 
Illamasqua Scarab is described as a deep ruby red with a metallic finish - and it is indeed deep, vampy and brown-toned red with a gorgeous shimmer. It's darker and more brown toned than Charisma.
Illamasqua Glitterati
 
Illamasqua Glitterati is described as a raspberry glitter - and I love the holo glitter in it. It's a Limited Edition, and I bought it in a duo set with Viridian, see below...
IllamasquaViridian
 
Illamasqua Viridian is desribed as a peacock green with a metallic shimmer. Many would call it a blackened teal with gorgeous shimmer reflecting brighter green and blue....

All are shown in two coats, no top coat, and the application is a dream, and the dry-time is good.

50 kommentarer:

  1. Glitterati is so awesome :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like all of them but Viridian is gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Scarab is my favorite, so heavenly!!

    SvarSlet
  4. Charisma and viridian are beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like them all, can't choose

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL neither can I, I guess that's why I have so many Illamasqua's ;)

      Slet
  6. Charisma looks amazing on you!

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh, man- I want Glitterati so much, but I'm pretty sure I have a dupe for Viridian already.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thats difficult - but maybe it isn't a dupe - or if it is, you have a nice present for a friend ;)

      Slet
  8. I love them all! Creator is the coolest though.. :) I'm very much in a mood to wear such colours now.. It's a preliminary stage before winter-Xmas-glitters-craze strikes me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm starting to get in the darker mood too, but from time to time I need bright colors again :)

      Slet
  9. I have the duo set, I got it just for Glitterati!! It's so gorgeous the holo glitter in the jelly red base! Unfortunately I already had a dupe like Viridian, so I wasn't too blown away by it but it's still a nice duo.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a nice duo, and yes, dupes will always be a "risque"...

      Slet
  10. Charisma and Creator are so beautiful! :) Creator just speaks to me wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. What is he saying...? hahaha, sorry couldn't resist ;)
      They really are gorgeous both of them :)

      Slet
  11. Nice colors, i love Glitterati!

    SvarSlet
  12. I love them all, but Charisma looks fantastic on you!

    SvarSlet
  13. These swatches are stunning, I had no idea Illamasqua did glitters!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Julz, they do - they also have a gorgeous gold glitter called Spartan!

      Slet
  14. Fantastic colours!

    SvarSlet
  15. These are beautiful! It is rare that I say so about a red, but I love Charisma!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy to hear it, but I understand why, it's super gorgeous!

      Slet
  16. They are all beautiful - very rich and vibrant, exactly the sort of colors I like. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I had the feeling you might like them :) - thanks a lot Yun!

      Slet
  17. Absolutely gorgeous. Lovely swatches of these, Maria! Now I'm lemming Scarab and Veridian.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Those lemmings just seem to pop out of blog sites, when we least expect it - I'm happy you like them Tara!

      Slet
  18. All beautiful :-) Charisma looks really, really good on your nails and hands! :-) I love Viridian and Scarab! :-)

    SvarSlet
  19. MUST. BUY. ALL. THE. ILLAMASUUAs!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YOU. ARE. SO. RIGHT. I. MUST. TOO
      LOL, thanks a lot, Karen!!

      Slet
  20. Gorgeous - I'm just adding some Illamasqua polish to my ASOS sale order - early Christmas present to me!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...