Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 18. december 2012

Elaine and the Devious sideswipe

 
 
The base color is A-England Elaine, and before I painted the tiny roses with metallic acrylic craft colors, I made a sideswipe with make Up Your Face Devious, to create a shimmer effect. The top coat is as usual Seche Vite :)
Grundfarven er A-England Elaine, en meget smuk aubergine lilla. Før jeg malede de små bitte roser med metallic akrylfarve, malede jeg en del af neglene med Make Up Your Face Devious for at skabe en shimmer effekt. Toplakken er som sædvanligt Seche Vite.

40 kommentarer:

  1. the swipe with shiffer effect really adds something! great job, love them maria.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks Arletta!!

      Slet
  2. so well done, business as usual... love it :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you, Shannara, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. Oh the sideswipe is a great idea,it adds dimension to your gorgeous flowers:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I like to add "a little something" once a while, I'm happy you like it, thank you Mimi!!

      Slet
  5. Elaine er meget smuk, især med shimmeret på :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, lidt shimmer klæ'r de fleste, tak min ven!

      Slet
  6. How pretty! The roses are so cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them, drinkcitra, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot, Nicole!

      Slet
  8. So pretty! I like the sideswipe you added. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Yun, I'm so glad you do!!

      Slet
  9. Tusind tak, Christina, jeg er glad forat du kan li' det :)

    SvarSlet
  10. These are so pretty! I love your roses!

    SvarSlet
  11. A-England Elaine is one of the colours I like, so rich and dark! :-) Beautiful the shimmer effect you added and the roses too! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is very rich and beautiful - I'm so happy that you like it :)

      Slet
  12. Elaine is so gorgeous! :)
    And your work is absolutely great! ^w^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much *Ky*, I'm so happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  13. Lovely fine painting. Lovely colors too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it, thanks a lot Katherine :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...