Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 9. december 2012

Those darn Chick polishes and the blind passengers ;)

Each time I order polishes from Chick  I get a blind passenger.
In my imagination the chicks fly all over the place, totally out of Julie's control, because they want to travel to foreign countries, and it's a quite fun thought ;)
See the my first Chick post HERE

This time I ordered All a Twitter and Moss. And again I found a beautiful blind passenger in the box: Rocker Chick, thank you SO much for letting that gorgeous chick fly to me, Julie :)
Chick: All a Twitter, Moss and Rocker Chick - all shown without a top coat here and on all the below swatches. Application is a breeze and dry time is good....
Chick: All a Twitter, Moss and Rocker Chick
All a Twitter is a slightly dusty blue with a slight green hue - a light version of polishes like China Glaze For Audrey, and only a tad darker than Essie Mint candy Apple.
Moss is a beautiful dark jade green
Rocker Chick is an eggplant purple with a gorgeous purple shimmer
I look forward to doing nail art on these chicks, probably not before 2013 :)

41 kommentarer:

  1. I love Moss and rocker chick!

    SvarSlet
  2. Jackpot! Rocker Chick is just WOW ^^
    The others are super gorgeous (i prefer the lighter one) but - in my mind - they are a bit Spring/Summer nail polishes ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - I love this kind of jackpots. Well I have never really been a slave of colors and time of year, If I like a color and crave it at that time - I use it :)

      Slet
  3. I think that my favourite is your bling passenger Rocker Chick :-) I think you'll make some interesting things using your Chick polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it might be mine too LOL - and I look forward to it!!

      Slet
  4. I love Moss,such a pretty green <3 but the blind passenger looks pretty awesome:) cant wait to see these paired with your amazing nail art:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - I love all three of them. I look forward to showing it :)

      Slet
  5. This brand is so cute!! Love the bottle!

    SvarSlet
  6. They are so pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. very pretty shades...i like rocker chick most..:)

    SvarSlet
  8. gorgeous color, and such a cute bottles :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Rocker Chick looks like my sort of colour. Other two are pretty too, but this one is just what I like.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love those eggplant purples too, especially with a lovely shimmer like this :)

      Slet
  10. Moss is so enchanting! Love it! They are all gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, it unique compared with the other polishes in my stash :)

      Slet
  11. Beautiful colors! Love the softness of All A Twitter and the shimmers in Rocker Chick. :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  12. Pretty, i especially love Rocker Chick!

    SvarSlet
  13. Beautiful picks! They're lovely :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, I'm happy you like them too :)

      Slet
  14. Oh these are all GORGEOUS! I've never tried Chick polishes but after your beautiful swatches I think I have to! LOL :D

    SvarSlet
  15. Wow Rocker Chick steels my heart.

    SvarSlet
  16. So awesome!!! I love the name of that brand and the bottles; too cute!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so darn cute, and the colors are gorgeous, thank you Ash!!

      Slet
  17. Svar
    1. LOL - you need to run and buy one - thanks Karen!

      Slet
  18. rocker chick, omg, what a beauty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, and welcome to my blog Shine eye!!

      Slet
  19. Those chicks looks gorgeous, Maria. Moss and Rocker Chick would fit right in in my collection :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really do, but mine aren't leaving my stash LOL

      Slet
  20. Det er de, jeg er så glad for dem alle!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...