Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 23. december 2012

The week before Christmas hauls....

The recent week the mail man has brought a lot of goodies to my doorstep!!!
I'm in a Secret Santa group and the first parcel was from my Secret Santa, thank you SO much Sine for these amazing polishes, I'm totally blown away...
The polishes are left from right: OPI Done Out in Deco, Nails Inc. St. Johns Wood, NfuOH 047, Essie Capri, LASplash Ocean Sprinkles, Nicole by OPI One Voice, Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver, Essence Absolutely Blue, Dark chocolate 85% (uhhhmm) and toe Seperators - isn't that an amazing gift :)

Next up is a bunch of Jesses Girl, Julie G coll. 2011 polishes, Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue and Jade Jump, plus two cute Blue Cross Snowman glitters
- and I did shop a little extra for future swaps and presents, as you can see I fell in love with Mermaids Lagoon, I bought 3 extra of that one LOL....


 NfuOH 50 and 56 also found their way to me from Viis Ilusalong along with a few new brushes....

A mix of Models Own, W/, Barry M (3 of them are the gorgeous Gelly finish), one Smooch + 2 Smooch for swaps/presents, the lovely Viola and Lazuire, they are amazing...

 I often thought of buying Northern Lights Hologram top coat in gold and silver, and finally I did, and I love them already....
- aren't they gorgeous....?

Essie Where's my Chauffeur? and Butler Please are mine too - I love the bright, vibrant colors..

These brushes arrived TWICE. They were sent from macdady2011 on Ebay on November 15th, but since they seemed to be lost in the mail, he was as kind to replace them and ship express, thank you so much! And then 3 days later, the original parcel arrived, and as you can see it had been on a world tour, it was in Ghana on December 13th! But the kind seller let me have both sets - and I look forward to using them after having cut them in width :)

 All of J. K. Rowlings books - so I also bought a little food for the brain ;)

- and finally a Christmas gift from Lydia - I know it contains polishes - it weighs 1913 grams - in centimeters it's 16,5 cm tall, 18 cm lenght/width - how many polishes??? - GO...
I'm opening it tomorrow, and will make the wrapping last most of the day - it could be fun to post simultaneously, but I guess most of you will be running around being busy anyhow LOL :)  
AND a few hours ago a cold broke out, I'm huffing and puffing and blowing my nose - I shiver and feel terribly sorry for myself, I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow...

52 kommentarer:

  1. That is Paradise! Isn't it? *-*
    So many gorgeous colours, I wanted the silver northern lights some time ago ^^
    <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it really is *Ky* - I - and NL are both gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Get well soon and enjoy your lovely polishes. I want to know what's in the big box. All the other polishes you got are amazing, but this one is intriguing me now.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I do hope I will be better soon - and it's so exciting to open that box :)

      Slet
  3. Oh heaven,you got ome amazing polishes there,can't wait to ee Northern lights in 'action' :))

    SvarSlet
  4. I hope you'll get well in time for the big christmas celebrations!
    Those are all incredible beautiful polishes and you see me a little jealous :P
    Can you recommend those brushes you got from Viis?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Luckily we celebrate fairly quietly...
      The brushes from Viis are of a good quality, but never focus on the word nail art when buying brushes - that only adds to the cost, your local craft store might very well have the brushes you need - and at a very reasonable price :)

      Slet
  5. omg! amazing polishes you got there my friend! :) Oh we are so close to opening the boxes! :) I can't wait! finally tomorrow! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lydia - and I cannot wait either, helps a liiiitle bit to be unwell LOL

      Slet
  6. What an awesome haul! :)

    P.S. Get well soon!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you zebra-Nails, and thanks I really hope so :(

      Slet
  7. Oh, that's a lot of stuff! Beautiful stuff! :-) I already saw many of them that I like, I can't wait to see the swatches! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and I hope to show some swatches soon :)

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. I feel like a lucky girl too LOL thanks Shannara!

      Slet
  9. OMG I am insanely jealous right now! That's a lot of polish :D I was thinking on buying INM's Northern Lights, I am settled on the silver one but I'd love to see what you come up with the gold one! I might add it to my shopping list!

    I hope you have already red Harry Potter, but anyhow you're going to love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it sure is :) - and I'm going to use both NL's soon!
      Actually I haven't - when the first books came out I was very ill and didn't have much energy, but now I'm going to catch up for sure :)

      Slet
  10. Get well soon Maria ^^
    Nail polishessss :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irmak - and yesssssss, nice, aren't they LOL

      Slet
  11. Whoa, that's a lot of pretties!!
    Get weel soon, my friend!! :) x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and thank you so much my friend, I hope so :)

      Slet
  12. For dælen da en masse lækre lakker!
    God bedring og god jul Maria :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det kan man roligt sige :) - og tusind tak Anne Mette, jeg håber på at have det meget bedre i mrogen :)

      Slet
  13. So beautiful polishes...get well soon..:)

    SvarSlet
  14. I LOVE those Nfu-Ohs! So pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are, and I LOOOVE their bottles :)

      Slet
  15. Wow! Nail mail heaven! Beautiful hauled and those ladies are getting beautiful things in return, I'm sure! 15 polishes? Plus many other goodies-that is my guess :0)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you can say that again - it's "only" the first haul, that is a Secret Santa - the rest I bought myself!

      Slet
  16. Oh my! Everything is amazing!!
    Aw feel better soon! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Traci, I do feel a little better today!

      Slet
  17. WOW!! so prety everything!!
    I follow you :)
    http://dulcenailart.blogspot.com.es/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and welcome to my blog!

      Slet
  18. I had the Northern Lights Silver top coat in my hand and didn't buy it. I REALLY wish I had. I didn't see a gold version though, it looks beautiful!

    Merry Christmas!

    Leslie

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy I finally did buy them, they give a nice, subtle sparkle!

      Slet
  19. Take care - those snowman polish bottles are really too cute! xo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, I do feel a little better today - and yes, I had to buy them LOL

      Slet
  20. oh I looove Done Out In Deco - its a very beautiful lilac! and all other colors seem lovely :)
    Sorry to hear you caught a cold.. :( get well soon!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Mari, I feel much better again now :)

      Slet
  21. Wow Maria! It seems like youve been a very good girl! What a lot of awesome goodies and pretty nail polishes! I'm feeling a bit envy..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I bought a lot to make sure it looked like it ;) Thanks a lot, Arletta!

      Slet
  22. Hope you feel better soon! The polishes are all gorgeous, I'm especially jealous of the Nfu-Ohs! The brushes look great, I've been looking for a good striper. Please let us know how they work out :) Can't wait to see whats in that big box!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Lena. Stripes can be bought in craft stores, they do not need to be for nail art - they just need to be thin, and natural hair (sable) are the best :)

      Slet
  23. i don't have any of these polishes in my stash... but i have all these books ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, food for the brain might be a better choice too LOL :)

      Slet
  24. Hej :)
    Kan se du har Butler Please.. Mon du også har Barry M Blue Grape? Hvis du har begge, hvilken er så mørkest af de to? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ha, lidt senere end svaret nedenstående: Nu har jeg bestilt den, se nu hvad du er skyld i ;)

      Slet
  25. Hej Marie.
    Det har jeg desværre ikke - men jeg googlede lige, og kan godt se, at de er utroligt ens - det er ikke usandsynligt at jeg er *nødt* til at have Barry M'en også ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nej okay, ville bare være sjovt at se HVOR ens de egentlig er, ikke altid man kan gå efter google synes jeg.. Jeg har den også på vej... jeg mener, til den pris - hvorfor ikke?! :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...