Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 29. december 2012

Sinful Enchanted coll. 2012 - 4 picks

In a swap with my good friend Lydia I got these 4 polishes of 8 from the Sinful Enchanted coll. 2012, the colors missing here are: Rain Storm, In The Mist, Smokin and Jungle Trail.
They are all shown in two coats and without a top coat. 

First we have Last Chance - a very dark forest green cream
 
Mesmerize is a indigo, also called blurple cream
 
Mezmerize and Last Chance
Inkwell is a blackened brown with a weak purple hue
 
Muse is a dark taupe
 
Muse and Inkwell


32 kommentarer:

  1. I love these colours ^^ my favourite is the green one ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that and the blue Mesmerize are my favorites :)

      Slet
  2. Beautiful colors! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. First look: Mesmerize! Second look: well, I'd like to have also Muse.. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I still don't really know how I feel about Muse - but Last Chance and Mesmerize are sure winners in my book!

      Slet
  4. Muse and Inkwell are so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Mesmerize and Inkwell are gorgeous,I would love to try those two:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sure they would look good on you too :)

      Slet
  6. inkwell looks much more amazing out of the bottle....i hope i can find one for myself, i think i need it. LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, if everything else fails, Inkwell has to go back to you after I tried it LOL

      Slet
  7. I know you're going to do great nail art on all of them!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have such confidence in me, thank you :)

      Slet
  8. Ooh I really like all four of them...

    SvarSlet
  9. That green one is super pretty!

    SvarSlet
  10. I love Mezmerize and Last Chance! They're all so pretty, though!

    SvarSlet
  11. I love Mezmerize!!! is so beautiful!!

    Un saludo
    Pasate:
    http://dulcenailart.blogspot.com.es

    SvarSlet
  12. Wow I'm jealous!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I guess that means you like them ;) - thanks, Katherine!

      Slet
  13. i'll take the muse, thanks ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Somehow I knew you would like her - thanks, Zana!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...