Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. marts 2013

Blast Off to a New Galaxy with China Glaze Hologlam - off. press release

China Glaze® Introduces 12 Illuminating Holographic Lacquers with Hologlam
 Los Angeles– (March 2013): 3…2…1…Blast off! Take your summer manicure out of this world with China Glaze® Hologlam, an all new12-piece collection of shimmering holographic nail lacquers. 
China Glaze® established itself as the leader in holographic nail lacquer with the 2007 OMG! collection, one of the most popular collections in the brands’ history.  Fueled by that success and back by popular demand, China Glaze® Hologlam uses reflective, holographic particles to capture light and transform nails into amazing, ever-changing visual effects.  With a strong linear finish whether indoor or shining bright in the sun, China Glaze® Hologlam bends and changes, creating an illuminated three-dimensional, traveling color effect across the nail.

The China Glaze® Hologlam collection features 12 futuristic shades, including:
 Get Outta My Space: powdered violet
Astro-Hot: soft, baby pink
Infra-Red: warm, magenta pink
When Stars Collide: warm maroon
Not In This Galaxy: bright, warm coral
OMG A UFO: warm, moss green
Don’t Be A Luna-Tic: turquoise aqua
Sci-Fly By: light, silver blue
Take A Trek: cool, denim blue
Strap On Your Moonboots: midnight sky blue
Galactic Gray: warm, gunmetal
Cosmic Dust: silver metal

The China Glaze® Hologlam collection will be available in April 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Twitter (@ChinaGlazeOfficial) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).

6 kommentarer:

  1. I've already seen the first swatches of this collection. I'm afraid I need half the collection ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I pre orderd a few of them this morning :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I will not buy anything :-) Uhm....I'll wait to see them on your blog and then I'll think about what to buy :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Thanks for your comments - I'm going to buy some of them too - maaayyybe not all :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I have seen some swatches and I'm not that impressed ill wait for more maybe I will fall in love

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...