Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. marts 2013

Seche Prim & Polished coll. swatches

I picked 3 polishes from the Seche Prim & Polished coll. spring 2013.
I have two of the first polishes from Seche, they smell like paint, and I never wear them.
These smell like polish...

 
First we have Casually Cool, a delicate baby blue with shimmer. This is one coat, no top coat, so the pigmentation is amazing. BUT the shimmer transforms it's beauty into a gritty finish, so it needs a top coat. I used it with nail art over it and top coated with Seche Vite, but the shimmer did not show up.
I wore it 2 days, and light peeling occurred in less that one day. When I removed it I was surprised to see all the shimmer had sunken to the base coat...

 
Secondly we have May Be Modest a soft lime green with green shimmer. Again very opaque and the shimmer leaves the beauty in the bottle and dries gritty.

Finally we have Prim & Polished, a powder lavender cream, a pretty perfect color in my book. I could have gotten away with one coat, but this is 2 coats and no top coat.Unfortunately this also started chipping the next day... As much as I LOVE Seche Vite dry fast top coat and couldn't live without it - I really was not impressed by these three...

44 kommentarer:

  1. I love the bright colours, so beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Lovely :)would you like to follow each other?let me know at www.beautyandnail.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  3. Hvor hurtigt tørrer de? Den lyserøde/lilla ser fristende ud :-)
    Ærgerligt med shimmeren, den ser ellers super fin ud i flasken..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tørretiden er meget normalt/ret hurtigt - altså ikke superhurtig som Seche Vite, men helt OK.
      Ja det er ærgerligt - desværre chipper de også så hurtigt :(

      Slet
    2. Hm.. Det kan være jeg køber en hvis de er på tilbud eller noget, umiddelbart er det kun farven der lokker :-D

      Slet
    3. Den er også ualmideligt fin - men der er farver i nærheden af den...

      Slet
  4. pretty shades...lovely..:)

    SvarSlet
  5. I've yet to see these colored Seches here--though we did get that glittery topper so maybe they're around somewhere.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I bought them on Ebay from the US - so they are available somewhere LOL

      Slet
  6. Beautiful pastel colors :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Those are so beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  8. beautiful pastel shades, sorry to hear they don't last long.. that baby blue looks amazing anyway :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is gorgeous, but the quick chipping is so annoying...

      Slet
  9. I love the blue and purple, so so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  10. It's a pitty they don't last long, but I like all the colours! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is such a pity - I have imagined that their staying power would be like the Seche Vite - but unfortunately not..

      Slet
  11. It's new to me that Seche also make real polishes, but I must say that I am not impressed after reading this post. So thank you for saving money for me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I'll send you a bill ;)
      LOL thanks my friend!

      Slet
  12. That blue is amazing in the bottle! It's a bummer it doesn't wear well and the shimmers disappear on the nails.

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a pity, it could have been even more gorgeous!

      Slet
  13. Not my colours, but very pretty nonetheless.

    SvarSlet
  14. I've heard of these, very pretty!

    SvarSlet
  15. Gorgeous spring colors. I'm so looking forward to it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, spring could arrive any day now - but we still have frost :(

      Slet
  16. i want them... i'll dream about these beauties tonight *.*

    SvarSlet
  17. Casually Cool is - casually - pretty cool! XD

    SvarSlet
  18. Svar
    1. I think so, and that's why I *needed* them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...