Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 8. marts 2013

Easy stripes and dots on grey holographic

 
 
The base color is the holographic Kiko 400 Steel Grey, and with acrylic craft color (can be done with polish too) I painted 3 more or less lines vertical in different lengths on half of the nail and used a dotting tool to add golden dots in various sizes. The top coat is Seche vite. Easy, quick and yet eye catching. 
By the way - please remember my GIVEAWAY 
Grundfarven er den holografiske Kiko 400 Steel Grey, og med akrylfarve (neglelak kan også bruges) malede jeg 3 mere eller mindre lodrette striber i forskellig længde på den ene halvdel af neglen, og med et dotting tool dottede jeg gyldne prikker i forskellig størrelse. Toplakken er Seche Vite – en hurtig, let og dog iøjnefaldende mani.
Husk forresten min GIVEAWAY

42 kommentarer:

  1. I like this nail art. I think it would look great as textile pattern too. For scarf for instance.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly what I thought, when I painted it - textile - so I completely agree, thanks a lot, Vedrana!

      Slet
  2. this silver nail polish is amazing :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Kiko is so beautiful and I like stripes and dots :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it, thanks a lot, zebra-nails!

      Slet
  5. I have this shade :-)
    The manicure is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot, Lillibit!

      Slet
  6. lovely manicure ...simple and sweet..:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's a win/win in my book too LOL - thanks a lot, Puja!

      Slet
  7. I love this, so simple yet amazing!

    SvarSlet
  8. wow, lovely blog!

    i have a new post on how to make clover cupcakes
    what do you think?

    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, but please do not link-spam!

      Slet
  9. It looks really great, I love stripes and dots :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it - and yes, stripes and dots are always pretty :)

      Slet
  10. I think I will have to try this with my new Catherine Arley :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. Love the design! I'd surely hang a larger sized picture with such design on the wall at home :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, what a nice compliment, thanks a lot, ritterbraten!

      Slet
  12. you said it right - Easy, quick and yet eye catching.
    i have to agree :D

    SvarSlet
  13. I like this holographic grey! And it's so lovely with those dots and stripes. So fancy...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot, Katherine!

      Slet
  14. Beautiful mani! I love how the overall look is more subdued in terms of color, but the holo adds a little something unexpected to it. :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I like the outcome too - I think unexpected is a great way to describe it :)

      Slet
  15. Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot *Ky*!

      Slet
  16. This is soo pretty Maria! I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot, Lydia!

      Slet
  17. So beautiful! That grey holo looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
  18. Love it! Holographics are one of my favourites, and I think you've picked just the right colour combination x x x

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...