Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 3. marts 2013

China Glaze Avant Garden - swatches of my 6 picks

I really looked forward to this collection, and I was not disappointed when my picks arrived from Pretty Polish in Holland. I am so happy to have found this store, now that shipping from the US has become so pricey and shipping from the UK by Royal Mail no longer is possible. Have a look, they have a lot of goodies...
As always - click on the photos to enlarge them...

 First we have Tart-y For The Party - a beautiful lilac/lavender cream, just like I love them...

 Keep Calm, Paint On, I love that name - it's a pale mint shimmer, really delicate and lovely

 Dandy Lyin' Around is a shimmery soft, warm-toned white...

 Fancy Pants is a stunning blue-toned purple with the most delicious pink shimmer - I love it!!

Snap My Dragon - OH - I love this one  too, just look at it, so happy and bright with a gorgeous fuchsia shimmer...

 Sunday Funday is a bright, aqua blue cream - what's not to like about that....?
All are shown in 2 coats, they apply so well and dry quickly...

38 kommentarer:

  1. Frankling speaking - I did not buy even one polish out of this collection. It seemed to be very boring to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I LOVE all of them both the pastels and the bolder colors, and I love both creams and shimmers - to me they are perfect for nail art and my micro paintings :)
      It's a good thing there are so many different polishes :)

      Slet
  2. You chose some really pretty colours, and Fancy Pants is definitely my favourite! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love Fancy Pants - bot the name and the polish LOL - thanks :)

      Slet
  3. the blue one is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like Snap My Dragon so much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so vibrant and gorgeous - I love it too :)

      Slet
  5. Great shades! I love the lilac and green shades :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I really like almost all of them, today I would pick Tart-y For The Party :-), but I would gladly make some nail art on Dandy Lyin' Around too :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they all would be great for nail art, I thinks it's a gorgeous collection :) - I'm glad you like most of them!

      Slet
  7. Fancy Pants is my favorite and also one of the ones I bought from this collection.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a very special color - I'm glad you bought some of them too!

      Slet
  8. All the nail polishes are great :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Again, very pretty colours, just not my cup of tea. I like Keep Calm, Paint On.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a wonderful thing, that we have so many to choose from - and yes, I like that one too, and the name is spot on :)

      Slet
  10. so many pretty colors! love it!

    SvarSlet
  11. Great picks from this collection, I love Fancy pants and Snap my dragon

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are favorites of mine too - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  12. Nice picks! I think these are almost all my picks too... we only differed on 1 or 2, I think! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, great minds ;)
      I'm glad you approve :)

      Slet
  13. oh, i would wear them all, great choice :D
    Keep Calm, Paint On... perfect name <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Just come and visit - and you can - and yes, really perfect name :)

      Slet
  14. I love this whole collection, they're all so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  15. they are beautiful! dont know why but i just love Tart-y For The Party

    SvarSlet
  16. I am ready to find this collection, so many pretties!

    SvarSlet
  17. Shimmer in Fancy Pants is just awesome! <3

    SvarSlet
  18. Love these picks! They're so pretty :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...