Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. marts 2013

Pretty Serious swatches

Ahhh, I simply love that name - Pretty Serious!!!!
Today I have 3 swatches from Pretty Serious, 2 of them were given for review by Wenche from NORWAY Nails and 1 I bought from her.
 
 
Pretty Serious Viscous Vampire is an absolutely gorgeous, juicy red with loads of shimmer and micro glitter - this is 2 coats, not top coat - and look how shiny the finish is....

 
 
 
 
Pretty Serious Elliot - OH WOW, where have you been all my life...? Just look at him - with loads of shimmer and micro glitter - this is 2 coats, not top coat - and look how shiny the finish is....

 
 
Pretty Serious Santa's Sunburn - 1 single coat, no top coat - and again look at that shiny foil finish. The red color has a subtle orange-bronze hue to it and tiny micro glitters in silver.

Remember to use the code MARIA10 at checkout when shopping at NORWAY Nails - Wenche ships to all of Europa...

39 kommentarer:

  1. Viscous Vampire is a stunner. Love the inner shine it has.

    SvarSlet
  2. The first 2 are my favourites :)Never heard of this brand before.

    SvarSlet
  3. They're so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. Pretty Serious Elliot is seriously gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Great colors,I love the shimmer and micro glitter,Viscous Vampire is my favorite:)

    SvarSlet
  6. Elliot is one of the most beautiful colours I have ever seen! *Q*
    Is Viscous Vampire a Ruby Pumps' dupe??? A big hug! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I completely agree, Elliot is a stunner.
      But no VV is a brighter/red-red, leaning towards fuchsia/raspberry - if that makes sense...

      Slet
  7. That red is gorgeous with the shimmer in it.

    SvarSlet
  8. Maria they are so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I wanna be a Vicious Vampire too ;D. My fav out of these three.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I see why ;) - and after all it IS RED!!!

      Slet
  10. Pretty Serious makes some really cool polishes, I've become a fan! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Beautiful colors! Love all of them! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  12. I am dieing for that first red one...Pretty Serious Viscous Vampire! It looks amazing on you. Simply gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I understand why - go for it! And aww, thanks a lot, I really love it too!

      Slet
  13. pretty serious please, but make sure it's elliot ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. HA, Elliot is staying with me, you have to find your own Elliot ;)
      Thanks a lot my friend :)

      Slet
  14. These are beautiful! I love the close ups!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, and yes, they can be useful!

      Slet
  15. All those colours are AMAZING!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...