Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 19. juni 2012

5 randon Barry K's - swatches


I’ll show Catrice 800 Heavy Metallilac swatches with daisies later today…
Jeg poster Catrice 800 Heavy Metallilac swatches med margueritter senere I dag…
Denim with a subtle shimmer - like dark denim - som mørk denim
Lemon Ice Cream
Mint Green - more green than shown - mere grøn end på billedet
Neon Pink - vibrant with a light shimmer - lysende klar med let shimmer
Strawberry Ice Cream - baby girl pink, but not quite as pale as I hoped
The above are all two coats. Application is easy and dry time good. I look forward to showing them with nail art!
Alle er vist i 2 lag, de er lette at påføre og tørretiden er god - jeg glæder mig til at vise dem med nail art på!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Love all of them! Seriously :).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, they are so gorgeous - thanks zebra-nails :)

      Slet
  2. lemon ice cream ser god ud... :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak Simone, jeg har nu ikke smagt den ;) - men det er drønlækker at se på :)

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you so much Beautyshades, I really like all of them, but I agree denim is cool!

      Slet
  4. Tusind tak Christina, ja, den er osse lækker!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the Mint Green, although I'm sure if Lemon Ice Cream was just a little paler, I wouldn't be able to resist!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, well you are more strong-minded than I, I had to buy all of the above LOL

      Slet
  6. Maybe I really have to own Denim... :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really happy I bought them :)

      Slet
  8. These are great swatches! I love them all!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I'm happy you like this way of doing swatches :)

      Slet
  9. My favourites here are Denim and Strawberry! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL somehow I guessed you would like at least denim ;) - thank you :)

      Slet
  10. I love Strawberry Ice Cream, she looks somewhat like Orly everythings rosy x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. And I think it really looks like a strawberry soft ice too LOL, thank you :)

      Slet
  11. gorgeous colors *.*
    one mint green to go, please ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Coming right up, madam, here you are LOL
      Thank you nail crazy!!

      Slet
  12. awww the denim one! absolutely gorgeous! lydia wants!lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So Lydia wants - let'ssee what Maria finds in Germany, a P2 hopefully - it's gorgeous!!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...