Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. juni 2012

P2 HonoluluJuicer swatches with flowers

 
 
The second post today is a semi fail, not terribly so – but you can take it as a swatch for the base color: P2 040 Honolulu Juicer from the ”Mission Summer Look” collection.  
It's metallic bronze/orange, slightly prone to brush strokes. Dry time is within the "OK range". I don’t really feel it’s a good color for me, and secondly I forgot that this particular green acrylic color that I used for the stripes is prone to crackling when it dries – but IRL it wasn’t noticeable. The top coat is Seche Vite.
Det andet indlæg i dag er en halvvejs mislykket mani, ikke en katastrofe, men tag det som swatches af grundfarven P2 040 Honolulu Juicer fra ”Mission Summer Look” kollektionen.
Det er en mtallic orange/bronze der let efterlader mærker af penslen, og tørretiden er indenfor det rimelige. Jeg føler ikke rigtigt at farven er god til mig, og for det andet havde jeg glemt at lige denne grønne akrylfarve, som jeg brugte til striberne, revner, når den tørrer, men i virkeligheden var det nu ikke at se. Toplakken er Seche Vite.

25 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you I'm not too crazy about the color ..the flowers cute as usual

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it's a hate or love polish LOL - and thank you Polish AMOR :)

      Slet
  2. I like the colours I think they look great together. Very cute as usual. Have a great weekend :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and I hope you have a great weekend too Beautyshades!

      Slet
  3. Its an unsual colour, I wouldn't say I didn;t like it though... maybe just limit my use :) . The flowers are great! Its got a bit of a late 80's deco feel to it. I like how it pulled together!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very unusual, that's why I bought it, and it can be used for effects as well, but I doubt I'll wear it much. Thank you so much Karen!

      Slet
  4. now seriously, can you do anything wrong ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, oh yes, believe me I can - but thank you for the faith in me nail crazy :)

      Slet
  5. Not anywhere close to a "semi-fail" from what I see- it looks lovely! And I actually like the base colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thank you The Lacquer Tracker - I guess that colors is either a hate or love one :)

      Slet
  6. So beautiful, I love flowery manis! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. honolulu juicer is my moms favorite shade :) i love the flowers <3 very pretty manicure Maria! :) Hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you Lydz, and yes I remember you told your Mum loves this :)

      Slet
    2. I took this shade to Panama with me and of course my mom asked to get her manicure done. haha :)

      Slet
  8. Åh hvor var det sødt sagt Christina, tusind tak!!

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh this is so cute! I don't think I'll ever get tired of your flowers :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, what a sweet thing to say, drinkcitra!

      Slet
  10. I'm not an orange lover but your flowers always get me smiling Maria x :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. This is so pretty! I love that orange!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...