Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 28. juni 2012

Flowers under the city that never sleeps

 
 
The Essence Colour 3 series has among others a color called Midnight date, a dark midnight blue shimmer, and combined with that there is a blue jelly with glitter called City that never sleeps. So the base color is Midnight date, and I sponged a little Catherine Arley black holographic over it, not that it really shows at all. Then I painted the flowers with acrylic color and when dry I sandwiched them with City that never sleeps before I top coated with Seche Vite.
The blue jelly gave a tiny bit too much blue hue to the flowers IMO, actually the next morning I couldn’t wait to remove it, I felt it was too gloomy.
Grundfarven er en af Essence Colour 3 serien, kombineret af den mørke midnatsblå Midnight Date og en blå jelly med glitter, der hedder City that never sleeps. Bundfarven er Midnight Date, og så duppede jeg lidt Catherine Arley black holographic hen over midten, men det er nu svært at se. Dernæst malede jeg blomsterne og over dem lagde jeg City that never sleeps for at skabe en sandwich effekt. Toplakken er with Seche Vite.
Den blå jelly gav efter min mening blomsterne et lidt for stærkt blåt skær, så den næste morgen skyndte jeg mig at tage det af, det føltes lidt for dystert.

50 kommentarer:

  1. The background is gorgeous reminds me of the sky. Very pretty.

    SvarSlet
  2. Here I am again admiring your nails. ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOl, you are SO welcome, thank you for telling me :)

      Slet
  3. These are really beautiful, I love that Essence combo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like it - and yes, it's a very nice combo!

      Slet
  4. They look like awesome flowers in space! -=D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are right, thank you so much Cee!

      Slet
  5. I don't think it looks gloomy at all - I really like the flakies over the flowers :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually when I see them now, they don't feel that gloomy, so I guess they are OK, thank you so much Rainbowify Me!

      Slet
  6. This is very pretty ... you always impress me with your flower skills the background is very nice

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, you are too kind Polish AMOR :)

      Slet
  7. Love that bit of extra with the topcoat you used, very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much NailTalk, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  8. gorgeous color! im in love with it! and pretty flowers! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a gorgeous color 2-in-1 polish set - thank you so much esmeheredia :)

      Slet
  9. Thank you so much Polish and Charms :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I love the base colour and I love your manicure! It reminds me of some distant galaxy full of stars.... full of stars and flowers... what a strange galaxy... of course, it is "Maria-galaxy" :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I like that - a flower galaxy, gives me ideas LOL - thank you so much Raggio di Luna!

      Slet
  11. This is super pretty (as always)! :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Oh Maria, this isn't gloom at all! I love the beautiful flowers as usual. I just gorgeous some flower stickers & I'm itching to try then out! X :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I must admit it felt gloomier than when I see it again on photos, thanks a lot CharlieDBeauty - I look forward to seeing stickers :)

      Slet
  13. I love love love the base you used! This is beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love it.

    SvarSlet
  15. WOW, det minder mig helt om en eventyrisk mørk nattehimmel :-)

    SvarSlet
  16. oh boy, this is really something *.*
    love what you did with this duo-polish :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy, I'm happy you think so :)

      Slet
  17. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love everything about this mani--the colors, the flowers, and the design! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy to hear it, thank you Yun!

      Slet
  18. Wow this looks amazing! The background and the flowers look so beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad I posted this mani after all, I almost didn't LOL, thank you so much drinkcitra!

      Slet
  19. I think this is quite enchanting- I don't think it's gloomy at all! I really like it, and I love how the flakes look layered overtop.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much The Lacquer Tracker :)

      Slet
  20. <3... No more words :D

    SvarSlet
  21. This is gorgeous! I love the colors here!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Fingers, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  22. Great combination of everything - me like! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...