Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. juni 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond & China Glaze Octa Gone Wild, swatches and comparison

Here you have swatches of two old and hard to find ladies and a comparison - later today I post a flower mani post...
 
Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond is a slightly dusty, light purple holographic polish from 2002, and very hard to find. I'm selling mine because it's so like the below. This is 2 coats over a ridge filler and not top coat, and it was very easy to apply. Pictures say more than words….

 
China Glaze Octa Gone Wild from the Kaleidoscope coll. 2006 (I believe) is a slightly dusty, light purple holographic  polish, 2 coats over a ridge filler and not top coat. Pictures say more than words….

 
China Glaze Octa Gone Wild and Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Purple Diamond comparison.
2 coats of each, Octa Gone Wild on index and ring finger, Purple Diamond on middle and pinkie. I used a ridge filler base coat but no top coat for this comparison. Very like each other, the reason why I’m selling Sally Hansen.

28 kommentarer:

  1. I'm loving Octa Gone Wild!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too Kas, it's gorgeous - both are :)

      Slet
  2. gorgeous, i really can't see the difference :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, neither can I, thank you nail crazy!

      Slet
  3. They're both really beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Åhhh er så P'''' misundelig :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jamen kære Doktor da, det var da en grimmer ting - kom med et bud, så kan Sally'en måske blive din :) - du ved godt at enhver lak fortjener at være hos en der elsker den :))

      Slet
  5. I'd buy it from you, but I'm guessing that shipping would be prohibitively expensive. Does your country have polish shipping restrictions? Maybe we could do a swap?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I just checked shipping for 1 bottle - it would be $5.something - but we could say 5. Totally shipping + polish would be $34,40.
      But a swap would also be interesting - send me an email, you have the address :)
      And no, we have no restrictions!

      Slet
  6. Very similar- I'm not sure which I like more!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and I feel the same - the reason why I only need one of them LOL

      Slet
  7. They're both gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. Great comparison! They are both beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes they are :) thank you, Polish and Charms!

      Slet
  9. Both are gorgeous! Great post :)

    SvarSlet
  10. wow so gorgeous! im jealous! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL esmeheredia, I have one of them for sale ;)

      Slet
  11. Wow they are spot on the same. They're so pretty too X :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. I have the SH but not the ChG. I'm pretty sure if I had both I couldn't give up either one--so pretty and purple. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, the thing is that I wish they were a tad more purple - and I feel that every polish should be in a loving home ;)

      Slet
  13. absolutely breathtaking!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lydz, and yes it is - but it seems like it was re-released recently for a much more humane price. But who knows if she wants to go to you anyhow LOL - I have been thinking of popping her in a box for you ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...