Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 25. juni 2012

A Maui Fizz for the blues brothers

 
In my untried stash I had P2 010 Maui Fizz from the Mission: Summer Look collection that I bought to bring myself out of my comfort zone – and because polishes in Germany are ridiculous cheap compared with Denmark (not with the US though LOL). I knew I would hate it against my skin tone, so it just sat there. But next to it stood P2 Color Victim 532 Blue’s brothers that I had looked forward to trying. Then I got the bright idea to try to layer them, so here you have 2 coats of Blue’s Brothers with a sideswipe of Maui Fizz (on coat). For the flowers I chose colors within the same range to create the clearly visible but subdued effect. The top coat is as usual Seche Vite.
Blandt mine uprøvede lakker havde jeg P2 010 Maui Fizz fra Mission: Summer Look kollektionen. Jeg købte den for at bringe mig ud af min komfortzone (og fordi det er billigt at købe neglelak i Tyskland), men den bare stod of stod… Men den stod ved siden af P2 Color Victim 532 Blue’s brothers, som jeg havde glædet mig til at prøve, og jeg fik lyst til at bruge dem sammen.
Så her har du 2 lag af BB med et sidestrøg af Maui Fizz (et lag). Blomsterne valgte jeg at holde i samme farver med formålet at male dem, så de tydeligt fremstod, men på en afdæmpet måde. Toplakken er Seche Vite.

46 kommentarer:

  1. You're really good on freehand. I wish I was good like you dear. ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, what a sweet thing to say :)

      Slet
  2. Maria your nail art is nothing short of exquisite! xxx

    SvarSlet
  3. Fantastisk sammensætning. Er helt tosset med denne mani.

    Forresten har jeg lagt billeder op af mine øreringe :)

    kh
    Simone

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Simone, det er jge glad for at høre - og jeg så dem i går aftes, de er meget smukke!

      Slet
  4. Mmm, nice combo of colours. Totally out of my comfort zone as well, but very nice anyway!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thank you so much Rainbowify Me :)

      Slet
  5. Fedt at du har brugt kontrast farver til blomsterne, det giver en lidt 3D-ish effekt!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, det gør det egentlig - tusind tak Sosa07ac :)

      Slet
  6. This combo is my favourite one. So pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy to hear it, thank you Beautyshades!

      Slet
  7. Your flowers are beautiful as always! ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. another great mani for maria :-D
    love that blue's brothers *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a gorgeous midnight blue - thank you so much nail-crazy!

      Slet
  9. Gorgeous,those two colors really work good together,super cute:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they really do - thank you so much Mimi!

      Slet
  10. You did two-color dots? Wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, not the first time either - thanks KarenD!

      Slet
  11. The color combos came out really nice!

    SvarSlet
  12. Love the two colours you combined!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They go very well together, don't they - thank you so much NailTalk!

      Slet
  13. This looks really interesting layered! Nice combination.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was pleasantly surprised myself LOL - thank you The Lacquer Tracker!

      Slet
  14. The blue and orange here look really great together! Love it! ^.^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much ScarsLikeLace, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  15. these are cute! love what you did with the flowers! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Lydz, I'm happy you like them!

      Slet
  16. Ooh my florist is here again lol.

    See what happens when you go out of your comfort zone? Stunning flower mani that looks fab on you! Love it x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. At your service madam ;)
      True, we all need to do that on a regular basis - thank you so much CharlieDBeauty!

      Slet
  17. So pretty! Love the colors you chose! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  18. Beautiful two-colour flowers and two-colour dots! I like how you layered two base colours, they create a beautiful combination. And, I adore Blue's brothers! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Raggio di Luna, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  19. You always have such interesting manis! The colours you choose are unconvential and awesome. I really enjoy your eye for colour combinations (even when you say your not a fan). Need I say I love your your wonderful 2 tone flower?!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Karen, I guess I do have an unconventional style - and I LOVE to match colors, one of the great things with all the awesome colors we can get in nail polish LOL
      Oh do you - I didn't know hahahha - thanks dear!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...