Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 1. juni 2012

How many polishes winner - and a new "home" for my polishes

I almost fell of my chair, when I saw the first guess in my guess how many polishes contest - click HERE
It was made by Zebra-nails, she guessed 210 - the exact number of polishes I had at the time!!
Congratulations Irina - I have sent you an email with some polishes to choose from :)

Jeg faldt næsten af stolen, da jeg så det første bud i "Gæt hvor mange neglelakker konkurrencen" se HER 
Det var Zebra-nails, der gættede på 210 - det helt nøjagtige antal, som jeg havde på daværende tidspunkt!!
Til lykke til Irina, jeg har sendt hende en mail med navnene på nogle lakkerr som hun kan vælge blandt :)

And all my polishes have moved, a dream come through - but not far, to the other side of the wall in a completely new "home" - each drawer holds 180 polishes, so you do the math ;) I have chosen only to use the part of each drawer that I easily can see, when I pull it out.
I have not yet decided whether to sort by color or by brand, so far I'm just testing. The upper drawer is only high enough for Essie, Essence and A-England type of bottles.
The lowest drawers I use for storing extras like cotton pads, nail wheels, swatch sticks etc.
Check in later today for "The next episode of Soul Sista" :)
Og alle mine lakker er flyttet, en drøm er gået i opfyldelse - dog kun over til den anden væg i en splinterny kommode - hver skuffe kan rumme 180 lakker, så du kan selv regne lidt på det ;) Jeg har har valgt kun at bruge den del af skuffen, som jeg har overblik over, når jeg trækker den ud.
Jeg har endnu ikke ebesluttet om jeg vil fortere efter farve eller mærke, afprøver stadig.  Den øverste skuffe er kun høj nok til Essie, Essence og A-England størrelse flasker.
De nederste skuffer bruger jeg til diverse tilbehør og lager af vatrondeller, vatpinde, negle hjul og pinde m.m. Kommoden er en Kaagaard, 80 bred, 47 dyb og 124 høj, fås også lavere.
Kig ind senere idag for at se "Næste episode af Soul Sista"
Each drawer can hold 180+ polishes - hver skuffe kan rumme 180+ lakker
I have heightened the bottom with a cut out piece of styrofoam and placed some anti-slip on top - jeg har gjort bunden højere med en flamingoplade hvorpå jeg har placeret anti-slip underlag.

On the top there is room for only one of my acrylic polish racks, I'll use it for untried (there really should be more on it - ups..) På toppen er der kun plads til den ene af mine akryl trappereoler, jeg vil bruge den til de endnu ikke afprøvede (der skulle vist være lidt flere på den, ups...)

28 kommentarer:

  1. congrats to zebra-nails :-D
    wow, your polishes must be so happy now when they have a new home ;-D
    the only problem is... now there's a place for more nail polishes and i'm afraid that you'll just have to continue buying them :-(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you nail crazy, They are talking and giggling - but every time I open a drawer they are completely still LOL
      And yes, I need to go for rehab, the shopping for new ones started they day I ordered this new home - I'm sooo bad :(

      Slet
    2. Tiny squeaky voice: yeees, I know, I want to go to rehab ;)

      Slet
  2. Congrats to Irina, well guessed! :)
    And what a cool piece of polish furniture, I like that! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Rainbowify Me, I am sooo happy about it! Your really should visit some day :)

      Slet
  3. Thank you ladies and the biggest thank to Maria! ;)
    Love your new home for the polishes :).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so welcome zebra-nails :)
      And thank you, I really love it!

      Slet
  4. That looks like a great cabinet! Yes, the store by color vs. store by brand question--it's a tough one. I'm going back to brand next time I do a whole reorganization because it was easier for me to know where things belonged.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm still a bit torn but have gone for the color seperation - but not quite, since my Essies/A-Englands, Essence etc. "live" in the top drawer grouped by brand.
      I think I might go for brand too at some point.
      But I have all colors numbered on the swatch sticks and on the bottles so that they match, so it is kind of easy to say red area number X LOL

      Slet
  5. Ouch, I only missed by one! =D
    Great giveaway and congrats to zebra-nails!! =))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I'm old (my birth certificate says it, I don't have to agree...) so my eyes were tired and I made some error counting... Your eyes are "young", what is your justification? I'm sure all those colours made you "drunk"!!! :-)
      Yes, congratulations to Zebra-nails!

      Slet
    2. Awww, somehow it's better to have been 10 away LOL, only one from is toooo close LOL

      Slet
    3. Raggio, nemoj da me zezaš! ;)
      Marias, yes, I agree!!! But I'm sure you bought al least one polish while the giveaway was still on so I could be right at some point, hihihi! ;D

      Slet
  6. Oh, yes, I immagine you're so happy!!!
    Bye, bye kitchen drawers and welcome giiiiant new nail polish "house"!!! :-) Your nail polishes are surely happy with some more comfort there..! But I'm sure these drawers are crying because they feel empty... I can clearly hear them "We feel too empty... We want some more nail polish bottles"!!!
    P.S. the dimensions of this giant? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Raggio di Luna, it really is a luxury home for the tiny polishes - and OH,that's what I heard yesterday when I completely accidentally ordered more (coughing out very loud)
      The dimensions are: 124cm tall, 80 cm wide and 47 cm deep!

      Slet
  7. Wow so good they have a new large comfy home hehe!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thank you hollysagemini, they most certainly have - and they DO look happy ;)

      Slet
  8. Tillykke til vinderen :-)

    Jeg er også i tænkeboksen omkring en løsning til mine lakker. Har dog kun ca 70 indtil videre :-p Men jeg vil gerne have drm stående på hylder, så man kan se dem. Alternativt, så kan jeg måske lægge dem ned i skuffen. Meeen vi har vel alle et par lakker som vi gerne vil have stående fremme fordi de er lige så smukke som det dyreste porcelæn ;-)

    Lisa ;Admin af fb-gruppe "Negle Lir"

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hehe, 2 af mine NfuOh flasker står også fremme, de er så kønne, plus at jeg godt kan li' akryltrappen på toppen.
      Du kunne tænke i baner af rammehylder, det ville jeg gøre hvis mine skulle stå fremme. Jeg gider bare ikke støve dem af hele tiden :)

      Slet
    2. Det er lige præcis den lille detalje "støv" der gør at billed-hylder er afskrevet! (jeg har 2 tagrender i stuen, ved I hvor meget støv der kan bære i dem? :-s)
      Men noget med en reol der er smal i dybden, og med glaslåge...

      Slet
    3. Ja, sådan noget har jeg edt efter i månedsvis, for jeg ville kun have hylder i en laks dybde - tror det bliver svært at finde, medmindre du får en lavet...

      Slet
  9. Ooh I love your new home for the polishes! Your ladies will be happy in there lol. I seriously need to sort out my storage now I'm getting more in to nails. At the mo I've got some of them in my empty beauty boxes but some of the taller ones don't fit. hmmm, might invest in a rack x :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much CharlieDBeauty - they are sooo happy, giggling all the time (except when I open the drawers the act normally LOL
      I agree, you need to find something - opening boxes, polishes that don't fit - isn't the same pleasure LOL
      I hope you find something nice!

      Slet
  10. I like the new home :) I really wanna get some polish racks like you have on top. I'm only a little over 100 polishes right now.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lena, I'm happy you like it - and those acrylic racks are so great, but they do collect dust - like any storage outside a piece of furniture LOL

      Slet
  11. ohhhh soooo exciting!!! new home for your babies! i see some very familiar polishes on the untried rack! LOL hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is, I'm still so uber happy, I smile every time I see it and stands and looks at it a lot with a silly grin on my face :) And yes, a very sweet friend sent them to me LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...