Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. maj 2012

Flower half moons

Last Sunday I showed you my take on a flower French, and today I have a flower half moon...
Sidste søndag viste jeg min ide tilen blomster fransk mani, og i dag har jeg en blomster halvmåne mani
 
I’m not really fond of the half moon manicures, but I decided to do an alternative half moon mani, that I would like to wear, and here it is – do you like it?
The base Color is China Glaze Ring in the Red, and with acrylic paint I painted small white flowers to suggest the half moon. Finally I top coated with Seche Vite.
See my version of daisies as a French manicure HERE
Jeg er ikke specielt vild med halvmåne manicurer, men jeg besluttede mig for et alternativ, som jeg kunne li’, og her er det – kan du li min version?
Grundfarven er China Glaze Ring in the Red, og de små blomster der antyder halvmånen er malet med akrylfarve. Toplakken er Seche vite.
Se også min version af margueritter som franske tipper HER

31 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er de lige så fantastiske som dine franske blomster tipper.
    Kan det passe der er en hentydning af blågrå yderst på nogle af bladene, eller er det bare skygger?

    kh
    Simone

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak Simone, og det er vist kun skygger i dette tilfælde :)

      Slet
  2. Super søde blomster, og den glitter røde er jo bare super passede på en solskinsdag som i dag

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind tak, Sosa07ac, ja det har været en skøn dag :)

      Slet
  3. Great job on the daisy painting and I really like the combination, unexpected but it works

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Cali369, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. This red colour looks good on you and the flowers make your half moon manicure very special! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Raggio di Luna, I'm so happy you think so!

      Slet
  5. I am not crazy about half moons either, but this works! Cool!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, Rainbowify Me, I'm glad you think so :)

      Slet
  6. aw what a creative idea! i love this! halfmoon flowers :) beautiful! hugs*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you my friend, I thought you might like them :)

      Slet
  7. These are so pretty and you did a great job!

    SvarSlet
  8. Tusind tak, Christina - det er jeg glad for at høre :)

    SvarSlet
  9. This is lovely, Maria! What a great idea. I love the glitzy red base colour, too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, The Lacquer Tracker, and yes it's gorgeous, and I actually think I prefer this red to Ruby Pumps

      Slet
  10. This is very pretty, the red is gorgeous and sparkly and the flowers make it very delicate. Hello from your new follower! X :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much CharlieDBeauty, I'm happy you like it, and that you chose to follow my blog, welcome, I hope you will continue to like it :) - and please free to make a wild guess in the contest, if you would like to!!

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. Thank you, GoingtotheShowing, I'm glad you do!

      Slet
  12. I really like it!

    SvarSlet
  13. ring in the red is perfect on its own, but you made it even more perfect... i would really love to wear this manicure *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much nail crazy, you can borrow it LOL

      Slet
  14. This is a really cute idea, doing the half moon with the flowers! Love it! <3

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Yun, I'm happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  15. These are really fun! I love this idea!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...